DigiVac Launches Novel Vacuum Gauge For High Vacuum Region At AVS
DIGIVAC— is excited to exhibit New Technology at AVS 2015—the 62nd International Symposium and Exhibition on October 18th-23rd at the San Jose Convention Center, in San Jose, California.
OptraVac | Addresses the Need of High Accuracy By Direct Measurement in the High Vacuum Region (1×10-3 to 1×10-7 Torr).
OPTRAVAC is the only Isolated and Passive sensor technology on the market. Unlike any other medium and high vacuum measurement technology currently available, it is immune to electromotive pulse (EMP), electrical interference, and magnetic interference. Why is this important? You avoid sensor degradation and inaccurate readings.
The novel vacuum gauge solution, OPTRAVAC, consists of: one piece optical sensor design with KF25 vacuum interface, an optical cable that is mounted to a display controller that houses the excitation circuitry and signal refinement electronics, a display that shows the vacuum reading, and a touch screen menu. OPTRAVAC demonstrates linearity, wide dynamic range, repeatability at measured pressure levels, and total error of less than 1% of reading.
OPTRAVAC Advantages Over Alternatives
- Sensor does not degrade: filaments are not exposed
- Only direct measurement technology for 1×10-5 to 1×10-7
- Longer calibration intervals than existing high vacuum measurement technologies
- Wider dynamic range than existing capacitance manometer technology
- Only isolated and passive sensor technology on the market
Other Products Showcased During Exhibit
The portable Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth and Vacuum Gauge Smartphone App has a wide measurement range and vacuum analytics to easily convey vacuum trend information to the user. Use the graphing feature to pinpoint problems in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable). Link to your smartphone or tablet with Digivac’s “Vacuum Gauge” app to wirelessly monitor, save and share your vacuum and pump down data.
StrataVac | Vacuum Controller— Your Virtual Command Center for Upstream Vacuum Regulation and Control
- Rich remote command line interface enables the user a high degree of remote control
- The ability to drive multiple sensors and I/O cards from one device— combine readings of up to 3 gauges
- Utilizes bleed-type mechanism to control vacuum for upstream vacuum control between 1 and 10,000 millitorr
- Applications: transfer Standard for calibrating other vacuum instruments, main reference gauge, research, and in-house standard, freeze dryer recipe control, distillations, plasma treatment control
- STRATAVAC is compatible with Inficon, Varian/Agilent, Setra, MKS and Pfeiffer active gauges with enhanced StrataCapture software to offer industry leading vacuum analytics
Model 22W | Active Gauge | Foreline Gauge Solution
- Active Gauge— vacuum transmitter measures full range of rough vacuum pinpointing either gross or fine process errors or leaks | Measures from 1 micron to 760,000 microns (760 Torr) or atmosphere | Includes RS232 and 5 Volt analog output
- Efficient— designed with no moving parts for durability and reliability/ No mounting is required
- Replaceable sensor— field-replaceable allowing for longer transmitter life
- Applications— freeze dryers, refrigeration systems assembly lines, vacuum ovens, laboratory, and foreline gauge solution
“I’ve never been more excited to showcase innovative vacuum technology that can truly affect productivity in our space.” says Tim Collins, President of DigiVac, “we hope you stop by and visit us during AVS.”