Showing 49–60 of 68 results
Agilent 536 KF25 Vacuum Sensor, NW25 | Thermocouple Tube$177.97
The Agilent 536 KF25 Vacuum Sensor is a Thermocouple Gauge Tube
The sensor is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 with KF25 flange and an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life.
Total Range: 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
Range with Accuracy: 1 x 10-3 Torr to 6 Torr
Agilent_Varian 536 KF16 Vacuum Sensor | NW16 | Thermocouple Tube$166.64
The Agilent 536 KF16 Vacuum Sensor is a Thermocouple Gauge Tube with integrated baffle.
It is a welded 304 steel version of the 531 sensor with an additional baffle to greatly extend the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out
1/8″ to NW25$41.00
1/8″ female NPT to KF/QF25 flange
- NW25 adapter that is tested and supported by DigiVac
- Adapts 1/8 NPT sensors to fittings that require KF25
1/8″ to NW16$30.00
NW16 Adapter, tested
Vacuum tube valve port
Oil mist mitigator
Hard Case for Bullseye Precision Gauge I Protective Case for the Bullseye$41.20
Hard case for carrying the Bullseye Precision Gauge
- Protects Bullseye Precision Gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Large compartment with foam insert that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Protects instrument investments
*Gauge shown in image to the left to be purchased separately
Portable Micron Gauge Case for Model 100H$41.20
Case for carrying model 100 gauges
- Protects model 100H gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Over the shoulder strap makes transportation hands free
- Large compartment that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Great for incidents where field vacuum measurements are necessary
Vacuum Instrument Calibration without Documentation Services$149.00
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
DigiVac recommends yearly calibration of your vacuum gauge or controller.
NIST Calibration Certification Service$229.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Inficon Pirani Standard Gauge Sensor | KF16 Flange | PSG550 | Pirani Vacuum Sensor$775.74 This item will be released on Soon.
Pirani PSG550 vacuum gauge sensor, with KF16 vacuum connection, W/Tungsten filament, built-in display with 2 set points, FCC/RJ485 electrical connection, 0-10v output
- Has a D Sub 9 pin Connector and a 1.2 – 8.5 V Measurement Range with 2 set points and EtherCAT Interface
- Has a Pressure Measurement Range of 5×10-5 mbar (3.75X10-5 Torr) to 1000 mbar (750Torr)
- This gauge has a D-Sub, 9-pin Connector, EtherCAT Interface
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge$91.34
This Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr.
- Calibrated for nitrogen or air
- Use conversion factors for other gasses
- Vacuum sensor uses thermocouple technology
- Total Range: .01 to 20 Torr