Showing 49–58 of 58 results
NIST Calibration Certification Service$222.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge$86.99
This DV-4D Vacuum Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr. Calibrated for nitrogen or air. Use conversion factors for other gasses. Uses uses thermocouple technology.
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Piezo / Thermocouple Combination Sensor | .001-760 Torr | 1/8″ NPT$225.86
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple and Piezoresistive Combination vacuum gauge.
A suitable replacement vacuum sensor for the Digivac Model 276 vacuum instrument. Total range .001-760 Torr.
Isolated Piezo sensor | 1/8″ NPT | 1-775 Torr | 775i$183.00Very fast isolated Piezo manometer sensor
- Isolated piezo sensor with only 316 SS for wetted material
- Rugged stainless steel sensor that is hermetically sealed to insure zero leakage
- 1/8″ male NPT vacuum fitting, easily adaptable to KF
- Measure 1 – 775 Torr without a capacitance manometer
- Industry standard 5 volt sensor and rugged M12 connector
Frederics 2A thermocouple sensor | Range 1 to 2000 microns$130.49
Frederics 2A thermocouple tube measures 1 to 2000 microns.
Hastings DV-6R Vacuum Tube | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$112.00
Hastings DV-6R vacuum tube, ruggedized thermocouple vacuum sensor
- Millivolt output
- .001 to 1 Torr ( 1 to 1000 millitorr)
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$95.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
Agilent 536 NPT Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube$130.00
Agilent / Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge tube with 1/8″ NPT Interface| L6141303
Total Range: 1 x 10-3 Torr to 2 Torr (1 x 10-3 mbar to 2.7 mbar)
The sensor is a welded 304 stainless steel version of the 531 with an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life when exposed to condensable gases.
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$108.67
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
Thermocouple Plus | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$68.96
Equivalent type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- Soldered and rugged design for years of use
- Field replaceable sensor
- Perfect for OEM applications that require low cost readings in the 300-500 micron pressure range
- Freeze drying
- Low pressure distillations
- Foreline monitoring
- Transformer dry out