Showing 109–111 of 111 results
Stainless Vacuum Regulator | Model 450 | Vacuum Controller for Corrosive Environments$3,063.35
The Model 450 Vacuum Controller measures 1 to 760 Torr and includes a proportional valve for vacuum regulation. Premium stainless-steel vacuum path to support use in corrosive or volatile applications.
- Super simple to use: just dial in your vacuum set point
- Maximizes pump down speed and uses throttle vacuum control to increase pump longevity
- Ideal for altitude simulation, distillations, composites research and industrial vacuum processes
- Stainless steel valve and vacuum path for corrosive or hostile applications
TracVac | Vacuum Pressure Meter$530.46
Rugged thermocouple vacuum pressure meter that provides a progressive display to alert you of vacuum trends and is your partner in keeping your vacuum process within an accurate range.
- Range: Provides millitorr or micron unit readings [Range 1-760,000 microns] includes 531 Sensor
- Indicates trending data: visually illustrates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications: laboratory, distillation, good visual go or no-go process vacuum gauge, research
DigiVac Model 200 Micron Gauge | Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $520.25
A variation of DigiVac’s best-selling Model 200 with readings in microns. This digital vacuum gauge measures through 6 decades providing wide range rough vacuum readings with accuracy you can rely on.
- The gauge controller is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base insuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display controller, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200m Vacuum Controller is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration