Showing 109–120 of 127 results
Oil mist mitigator
Hard Case for Bullseye Precision Gauge I Protective Case for the Bullseye$41.20
Hard case for carrying the Bullseye Precision Gauge
- Protects Bullseye Precision Gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Large compartment with foam insert that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Protects instrument investments
*Gauge shown in image to the left to be purchased separately
Portable Micron Gauge Case for Model 100H$41.20
Case for carrying model 100 gauges
- Protects model 100H gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Over the shoulder strap makes transportation hands free
- Large compartment that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Great for incidents where field vacuum measurements are necessary
Vacuum Instrument Calibration without Documentation Services$149.00
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
DigiVac recommends yearly calibration of your vacuum gauge or controller.
NIST Calibration Certification Service$229.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Inficon Pirani Standard Gauge Sensor | KF16 Flange | PSG550 | Pirani Vacuum Sensor$775.74 This item will be released on Soon.
Pirani PSG550 vacuum gauge sensor, with KF16 vacuum connection, W/Tungsten filament, built-in display with 2 set points, FCC/RJ485 electrical connection, 0-10v output
- Has a D Sub 9 pin Connector and a 1.2 – 8.5 V Measurement Range with 2 set points and EtherCAT Interface
- Has a Pressure Measurement Range of 5×10-5 mbar (3.75X10-5 Torr) to 1000 mbar (750Torr)
- This gauge has a D-Sub, 9-pin Connector, EtherCAT Interface
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge$91.34
This Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr.
- Calibrated for nitrogen or air
- Use conversion factors for other gasses
- Vacuum sensor uses thermocouple technology
- Total Range: .01 to 20 Torr
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Piezo / Thermocouple Combination Sensor | .001-760 Torr | 1/8″ NPT$230.38
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple and Piezoresistive Combination vacuum gauge.
A suitable replacement vacuum sensor for the Digivac Model 276 vacuum instrument. Total range .001-760 Torr.
Isolated Piezo sensor | 1/8″ NPT | 1-775 Torr | 775i$187.58Very fast isolated Piezo manometer sensor
- Isolated piezo sensor with only 316 SS for wetted material
- Rugged stainless steel sensor that is hermetically sealed to insure zero leakage
- 1/8″ male NPT vacuum fitting, easily adaptable to KF
- Measure 1 – 775 Torr without a capacitance manometer
- Industry standard 5 volt sensor and rugged M12 connector
Frederics 2A thermocouple sensor | Range 1 to 2000 microns$131.79
Frederics 2A thermocouple tube measures 1 to 2000 microns.
Hastings DV-6R Vacuum Tube | Thermocouple Vacuum Sensor$114.20
Hastings DV-6R vacuum tube, ruggedized thermocouple vacuum sensor
- Millivolt output
- .001 to 1 Torr ( 1 to 1000 millitorr)
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ Male NPT$102.00
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between .01 and 20 Torr (10 to 20,000 millitorr)
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output