Showing 13–24 of 102 results
Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth$799.00
The DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth is the world’s first Bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring one-of-a-kind patented vacuum graphing and Digivac’s “Vacuum Gauge” app
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pumpdowns
- Use battery power or standard microB-USB power
Agilent / Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge | L6141303 – Out of Stock$154.98
Agilent/Varian 536 Thermocouple gauge tube L6141303
Active Gauge Vacuum Transmitter with Replaceable Sensor | Model 22W$427.74
Ultra-compact active gauge vacuum transmitter with no-tools required replaceable sensor
- Efficient design with no moving parts for durability and reliability
- Active gauge vacuum transmitter measures full range of rough vacuum pinpointing either gross/ fine errors or leaks
- Includes RS232 and 5 Volt Analog output
- Freeze dryers
- Refrigeration systems
- Assembly lines
- Vacuum ovens
Also see the model 22w vacuum gauge and controller with LCD screen
Vacuum Controller Plus Sensor | Model 215VFrom: $1,321.66
Highly useful vacuum gauge controller with integrated fail safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant when sensor upgraded to Agilent 536
- NIST Calibration
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Gauge Sensor | Thermocouple$86.99
This DV-4D Vacuum Gauge Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr. Calibrated for nitrogen or air. Use conversion factors for other gasses. Uses thermocouple technology.
Inland® 19 Rough Pump Oil$29.87
Inland 19 is effective in those cases where operating temperatures are not a problem, especially in the lower speed belt-driven pumps. Providing the least backstreaming, Inland 19 is particularly well suited for use with the high grade diffusion pump fluids, such as the polyphenyl ethers, silicones, and ester-based fluids.
- Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C: 3 x 10-5 torr
- Boiling Point @ .01 Torr: 112 °C (234 degrees F)
- Viscosity @ 40 °C: 54 cst (251 SUS)
- Viscosity @ 100 °C: 8.1 cst (52.7 SUS)
Bullseye Precision Gauge with an Agilent 531 Sensor$543.58
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Hard Case for Bullseye Precision Gauge I Protective Case for the Bullseye$41.20
Hard case for carrying the Bullseye Precision Gauge
- Protects Bullseye Precision Gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Large compartment with foam insert that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Protects instrument investments
*Gauge shown in image to the left to be purchased separately
Centering Rings | Stainless with Viton® O-Ring$8.00–$10.00
Excellent resistance to acids, fuels, mineral and vegetable oils and greases, aliphatic, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, non-flammable hydraulic fluids (HFD) and many organic solvents and chemicals. Low swelling in ASTM oil No. 1, and IRM 902 and IRM 903.
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent resistance to aging and ozone
- Low gas permeability, low compression set
- Sizes include NW16 and NW25
Dry-Ice Cooled Foreline Trap$669.50
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holding time is approximately 20 hours.
- Ports for DIFT traps are offset
- Inline configuration
- 3 qt. cold bucket is easily removable and allows for viewing of alcohol/dry-ice level
- Body of DIFT trap is stainless steel and electro polished
Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R$43.00
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
Vacuum control, transmitter and alerting w/ 2 relays | Model 215VE$899.53
This highly useful vacuum instrument not only measures vacuum from Atmospheric pressure down to 0.001 Torr, but also has relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
- Ethernet enabled for telnet or web based web monitoring, graphing and logging
- CE compliant when paired with a 536 tube