Showing 13–24 of 97 results
Model 215H | Vacuum control, transmitter and alerting$668.37
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST stanadard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $509.66
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged digital vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The instrument is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base ensuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display gauge, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum gauge is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration
Stainless Steel 1/8″ NPT Female | nptf to 3/8″ Hose Barb$15.45
KF16 to 3/8″ Hose Barb Stainless Steel | Vacuum Fitting$47.38
This KF-16 / QF-16 / NW-16 to ⅜” hose barb adapter is 316 stainless steel and enables high end vacuum equipment to be used with hose connections
KF25 to 3/8″ Hose Barb Stainless Steel$47.38
This KF25 to ⅜” hose barb adaptor is 316 stainless steel and enables high end vacuum equipment to be used with hose connections
Vacuumnetwork.org – SaaS
Vacuumnetwork.org allows you to view your vacuum pressure readings from anywhere in the world, all you need to do is sign in with your personalized gauge and customer ID!
- Used as an extension of the Vacuum Gauge 2.0 app to better monitor your vacuum system
- View your vacuum pressures from across the room, across the state, or even across the country!
- New data is plotted every 10 seconds
- Easily share your system’s pressures with your team by providing them with the gauge and customer ID. You will no longer need to share this information via email!
Bleed Valve for Vacuum Control$170.77
The VLC valve is a pliable vacuum control valve that has applications in the industrial and R&D fields
- Soft design allows for ease of placement on manifolds
- Used alongside a VLC card for accurate pressure measurements
- Can be used with the Stratavac VLC to both measure and maintain a bleed
VacStable Vacuum Control Valve$499.55Sturdy vacuum control valve that can maintain pressures between 10 mT and 10 Torr
- Designed for industrial and R&D purposes
- Works on the principal of bleeding in a very small flow of air or nitrogen into a vacuum vessel
- RoHS compliant
- Freeze process process control
- Vacuum drying vacuum control
- Plasma treatment control
- Calibration station control
- Vacuum ovens
- Precise control of vacuum coating
Bullseye Power Supply_Micro USB
Power Supply for DigiVac Gauges with Micro-B USB
- Works with DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge, Bullseye Precision Gauge_Bluetooth, and Bullseye Precision Gauge Piezo.
- US type 2 prong connector US NEMA 1-15P
PS-5-1.2A-INTL$36.05International power supply for DigiVac gauges with barrel type connector
PS-5-1.5A-US$25.75Power supply for DigiVac gauges with barrel type connector
PS-24-1.0A-DB15-US$193.08Power supply and analog output wires for Capacitance Manometers and Active gauges with DB15 connection
- This power supply has the proper electrical pinout and any safeguards required according to gauge manufacturers’ published specifications and is CE and UL compliant
- A red and a black wire are attached to the proper analog output pins, stripped and tinned to facilitate easy connection into a volt meter, PLC or control equipment
- Works with Agilent FRG-720, Agilent FRG-730, Pfeiffer ITR 90 (Centerline Series), and Leybold IONIVAC ITR 90 capacitance manometers that have a DB15 electrical interface