Showing 85–96 of 105 results
1/8″ to NW16$30.00
NW16 Adapter, tested
Vacuum tube valve port
Oil mist mitigator
Hard Case for Bullseye Precision Gauge I Protective Case for the Bullseye$41.20
Hard case for carrying the Bullseye Precision Gauge
- Protects Bullseye Precision Gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Large compartment with foam insert that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Protects instrument investments
*Gauge shown in image to the left to be purchased separately
Portable Micron Gauge Case for Model 100H$41.20
Case for carrying model 100 gauges
- Protects model 100H gauge from outside contaminants when in transport
- Over the shoulder strap makes transportation hands free
- Large compartment that will not compress or bend gauge cables
- Great for incidents where field vacuum measurements are necessary
The DigiVac Multi-React software enables real vacuum analytics at the operator's finger tips
- Tranforms any DigiVac vacuum controller equipped with Ethernet into a system analysis tool
- Monitor up to 20 instruments on 1 pane of glass
- Log, plot and print vacuum telemetry from different parts of vacuum process
- Change set points, PID variables and logging parameters all from a console
- Works with MKS and Setra capacitance manometers, Inficon Pirani 550, 750, MPG400 and CDG gauges, Pfeiffer PKR251, IKR251, Agilent 531 & 536 tubes in conjunction with a StrataVac controller
Excellent for vacuum pump rebuilders for vacuum pump down curves, load lock process variable tracking, complex distillation setups and refining vacuum bagging techniques
Vacuum Instrument Calibration without Documentation Services$149.00
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
DigiVac recommends yearly calibration of your vacuum gauge or controller.
NIST Calibration Certification Service$229.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Inficon Pirani Standard Gauge Sensor | KF16 Flange | PSG550 | Pirani Vacuum Sensor$775.74 This item will be released on Soon.
Pirani PSG550 vacuum gauge sensor, with KF16 vacuum connection, W/Tungsten filament, built-in display with 2 set points, FCC/RJ485 electrical connection, 0-10v output
- Has a D Sub 9 pin Connector and a 1.2 – 8.5 V Measurement Range with 2 set points and EtherCAT Interface
- Has a Pressure Measurement Range of 5×10-5 mbar (3.75X10-5 Torr) to 1000 mbar (750Torr)
- This gauge has a D-Sub, 9-pin Connector, EtherCAT Interface
Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge$91.34
This Hastings DV-4D Vacuum Sensor features an extra strong housing and can measure pressure between 0.01 and 20 Torr.
- Calibrated for nitrogen or air
- Use conversion factors for other gasses
- Vacuum sensor uses thermocouple technology
- Total Range: .01 to 20 Torr
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Piezo / Thermocouple Combination Sensor | .001-760 Torr | 1/8″ NPT$230.38
Wide Range Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple and Piezoresistive Combination vacuum gauge.
A suitable replacement vacuum sensor for the Digivac Model 276 vacuum instrument. Total range .001-760 Torr.
Isolated Piezo sensor | 1/8″ NPT | 1-775 Torr | 775i$187.58Very fast isolated Piezo manometer sensor
- Isolated piezo sensor with only 316 SS for wetted material
- Rugged stainless steel sensor that is hermetically sealed to insure zero leakage
- 1/8″ male NPT vacuum fitting, easily adaptable to KF
- Measure 1 – 775 Torr without a capacitance manometer
- Industry standard 5 volt sensor and rugged M12 connector