Showing all 11 results
1000 Torr Capacitance Manometer | High Accuracy Vacuum Sensor$1,282.35
Full scale capacitance manometer with high accuracy for use in ambient temperature vacuum application settings
- Sensor is double protected from harmful contaminants
- Rapid recovery from atmospheric pressure
- Excellent long-term signal stability
- Clean room compliant
Bullseye Precision Gauge with 536 KF25 Sensor | Vacuum Gauge for Processing$571.96
A rugged portable vacuum gauge for processing applications that pairs unparralled vacuum measurement with the Agilent 536 sensor that has an integrated baffel which provides protection and helps reduce risk of sensor failure.
- Visual graphing to detect problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable) and has 12 measurement units
- Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends
- Quick reading of vacuum level through large number display with back light
- Has a strong magnet for hands-free operation
- Long battery life and micro USB for in-lab use
Cold Cathode/Pirani Combination Gauge | ATM to Ultra High Vacuum | 760 Torr to 7.6 E-10 Torr$1,193.51
The KJLC® Cold Cathode/Pirani Combination Gauge measures from 7.6 x 10-10 to 760 Torr (1 x 10-9 to 1000 mbar) using a cold cathode and pirani combination sensor.
- Feed-through is corrosive proof
- Operating temperature of +5 to +55 °C (ambient)
- Compact size easy for setup on most systems
- Compliance & standards: CE, EN, UL, SEMI, RoHS
Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor$543.58
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Gauge with Varian/Agilent 531 sensor
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC)$1,800.00
The Vapor Pressure Controller makes it easier to precisely distill, extract and isolate plant oils.
- Display of both the set-point and current vacuum control
- Fine control of target vapor pressure for more precise compound separation through distillation
- Flow path designed to be tolerant of harsh chemicals
- CE and RoHS
Model 215V | Vacuum Process Controller$660.83
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Range: .001 Torr to 760 Torr
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
Agilent IDP-3 Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump 60Hz with Power Cord$3,121.00
The IDP-3 scroll pump is cleaner, quieter and easier to maintain than rotary vane pumps
- Clean with less maintenance
~ Oil-free which means no pump oil changes
~ You don’t have to worry about oil back streaming or migrating into your process
- Really quiet – you can easily have a conversation while it is running right next to you
- Pumping Speeds of 2.1 CFM or 3.6 m3/h at 60 Hz with a base pressure of 250 millitorr
- Clean with less maintenance
Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge$1,187.44
The DigiVac Waterproof Bullseye is the ruggedized version of the world’s first bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring a protective outer case. Allows for field use in any weather condition, including rain and snow!
Waterproof Vacuum Gauge
- Rugged Weather proof package, cable and sensor
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android) and share data via dropbox, email or google drive.
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Email time vs vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or evacuation
- Uses battery power or standard microB-USB power for longer monitoring of vacuum data lasting days or weeks
Model 801-W2C | Vacuum Gauge with 2 relays for process control$597.18
The Digivac Model 801-W2C vacuum gauge combines fail-safe relays and rugged electronics for system integration and process control. Upgrade for Varian 801 pointer meter
- Very simple and reliable vacuum instrument and process control
- Most popular for customers building vacuum process control systems
- Easily panel mountable with a drill bit and hole saw
Model 801W | Wide Range, Panel Mount Vacuum Gauge$509.66The DigiVac Model 801W is an easy to read digital vacuum gauge that has a large numerical display which can be read from across the room.
- Range of 0.001 – 760 Torr
- Measures in Torr
- Compatible with Varian 531 and 536 sensors
- Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge
- RS232 (This output can be used to graph and plot historical data with the plotting software, and can also be used as a vacuum transmitter to a PLC or other device)
- Hastings 4 hole mounting pattern
- Linear by Decade scheme
Model 801-AC | Radiation Hardened, Panel Mount Vacuum Gauge$684.17
The DigiVac Model 801AC is an easy to read digital vacuum gauge that has a large numerical display which can be read from across the room.
- Uses same exact mounting pattern as classic Varian Model 801 pointer meter gauge
- Solid state electronics ensure long life
- Radiation Hardened
- Has circuitry to avoid burning out vacuum tube
- Delivered pre-calibrated with an Varian/Agilent 531 sensor
- CE compliant with Agilent type 536 sensor