Showing all 4 results
Model 215V | Vacuum Process Controller$674.05
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Range: .001 Torr to 760 Torr
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
Model 215H Vacuum Controller with Hastings DV-6M sensor | Controls, Transmits and Alerts$675.05
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST standard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
Bullseye Vacuum Gauge 2.0 App for use with DigiVac Bluetooth GaugesFree!
Bullseye Vacuum Gauge App: the second release of the Vacuum Gauge app and can be used to extend the functionality of all Bullseye Precision Gauges equipped with Bluetooth.
- Monitor your vacuum system directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Quickly Identify vacuum trends through the use of the app’s real time graphing function
- Set high and low alarm set points to be alerted of rises or drops in vacuum pressure
Download the app from the Google Play Store today!
Model 801-W2C | Vacuum Gauge with 2 relays for process control$597.18
The Digivac Model 801-W2C vacuum gauge combines fail-safe relays and rugged electronics for system integration and process control. Upgrade for Varian 801 pointer meter
- Very simple and reliable vacuum instrument and process control
- Most popular for customers building vacuum process control systems
- Easily panel mountable with a drill bit and hole saw