DigiVac vacuum instrumentation has many applications supporting utility and high power applications. DigiVac has been helping utility companies and companies that serve them for their vacuum needs.
Vacuum is used for transformer maintenance including transformer degas, oil purification, dryout and leak detection. Other uses include conduit leak detection and leak trending.
Customers frequently prefer to use our model 200 with DigiVac Multi-ReAct graphing software to trend leaks in transformer. The sensor would be installed on the transformer, and the model 200 would be hooked up to a laptop on a nearby workstation or in a truck collecting data. The initial absolute pressure (vacuum ) would be recorded. Based on experience with known good transformers, an acceptable 24 to 72 hour leak rate will be established. If the final absolute pressure rise is within manufacturers tolerance, then the transformer could be considered sealed.
Showing all 6 results
Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge$799.00
The DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth is the world’s first Bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring one-of-a-kind patented vacuum graphing and Digivac’s “Vacuum Gauge” app
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pumpdowns
- Use battery power or standard microB-USB power
Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor$543.58
This rugged and portable vacuum gauge features visual graphing to pinpoint problems in real time (leak, pump, outgas, stable). Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation.
- Gauge with Varian/Agilent 531 sensor
- Visual graphing feature right on the display.
- Vacuum analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends.
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level.
- Hands-Free with a “hang up your overalls” strong magnet.
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units including micron, Torr, and inches of mercury.
Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge$489.25
This Micron Gauge was designed for HVAC technicians. Innovative visual graphing features pinpoint the problem in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable).
- Visual graphing feature right on the display
- Display pinpoints the root of the problem so you get it right the first time
- Show your techinical savvy and guarantee reduced call backs through on board diagnostics and intelligent analytics.
- Put it anywhere with its magnet and kickstand
- 1/4″ Male Flare fitting and includes YJ part 69071 1/4″ female to female flare adapter
- Rugged carrying case designed for instrument, sensor and adapters
Model 215V | Vacuum Controller Plus Sensor$660.83
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum gauge controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor (1/8″ npt)
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
- NIST Calibration
- Varian 536 sensor upgrade from 531
Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $509.66
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged digital vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The instrument is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base ensuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display gauge, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum gauge is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration
Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge$1,187.44
The DigiVac Waterproof Bullseye is the ruggedized version of the world’s first bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring a protective outer case. Allows for field use in any weather condition, including rain and snow!
Waterproof Vacuum Gauge
- Rugged Weather proof package, cable and sensor
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android) and share data via dropbox, email or google drive.
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Email time vs vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or evacuation
- Uses battery power or standard microB-USB power for longer monitoring of vacuum data lasting days or weeks