Half of our business is dedicated to providing solutions to manufacturing companies. DigiVac has used existing products, modified existing products and even created new products to satisfy a need. A few examples:
1. We have replaced older analog instrumentation with our CE approved Digivac 801w gauge
2. We have provided the automatic enabling of a blower pump that turns on at the appropriate vacuum level
3. We have automated processes with our vacuum instrumentation to enable more consistent product outcomes. See our video for one such solution…
Showing all 3 results
1 Torr Capacitance Manometer | High Accuracy Pressure Sensor$1,282.35
Full scale capacitance manometer with high accuracy up to 1 Torr for use in ambient temperature vacuum applications.
- Double protected from harmful contaminants
- Rapid recovery from atmospheric pressure
- Excellent long-term signal stability
- Corrosive resistant and clean room compliant
Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum GaugeFrom: $509.66
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged digital vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- The instrument is housed in a laboratory grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base ensuring maximum durability
- This kit comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display gauge, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor
- Every Model 200 Vacuum gauge is pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration
Prevent Oil Backstreaming | Interlock Foreline Solution$2,500.00
Prevent roughing pump oil from back-streaming through forelines and contaminating a vacuum chamber in the event of a power outage
- Protects high vacuum chamber and turbo pump from air contaminants and roughing pump oil back-streaming
- Maintains vacuum of high vacuum side (about 2 Torr) in the event of a power outage
- Allows in-situ testing of backing pump, avoiding the need to disconnect the pump
- Read the application note here!