Vacuum Pump Accessories
Showing 1–12 of 14 results
Inland® 45 Rough Pump Oil | 1 Gal.$118.45
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer and scientific instruments
- Is the newest grade of oil for mechanical vacuum pumps
- Has a boiling point at 0.01 Torr at 133 degrees Celsius
- Has a pour point of -59 degrees Celsius
- Reclaimable and compatible with Viton
Bullseye HVAC Gauge_Micron Portable Vacuum Gauge$489.25
This Micron Gauge was designed for HVAC technicians. Innovative visual graphing features pinpoint the problem in real time (Leak, Pump, Outgas, Stable).
- Visual graphing feature right on the display
- Display pinpoints the root of the problem so you get it right the first time
- Show your techinical savvy and guarantee reduced call backs through on board diagnostics and intelligent analytics.
- Put it anywhere with its magnet and kickstand
- 1/4″ Male Flare fitting and includes YJ part 69071 1/4″ female to female flare adapter
- Rugged carrying case designed for instrument, sensor and adapters
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$18.50
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
MIDI-MIST® Replacement Filter | Part No. 360915$46.80
DigiVac recommends replacing your MIDI-MIST® vacuum pump filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently for extremely dirty or high use applications
For protection from corrosive materials, this replacement filter comes equipped with:
- Stainless steel caps
*5 week lead time
Inland® 19 Rough Pump Oil$29.87
Inland 19 is effective in those cases where operating temperatures are not a problem, especially in the lower speed belt-driven pumps. Providing the least backstreaming, Inland 19 is particularly well suited for use with the high grade diffusion pump fluids, such as the polyphenyl ethers, silicones, and ester-based fluids.
- Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C: 3 x 10-5 torr
- Boiling Point @ .01 Torr: 112 °C (234 degrees F)
- Viscosity @ 40 °C: 54 cst (251 SUS)
- Viscosity @ 100 °C: 8.1 cst (52.7 SUS)
Dry-Ice Cooled Foreline Trap$669.50
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holding time is approximately 20 hours.
- Ports for DIFT traps are offset
- Inline configuration
- 3 qt. cold bucket is easily removable and allows for viewing of alcohol/dry-ice level
- Body of DIFT trap is stainless steel and electro polished
Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R$43.00
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
VISI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator | 15 CFM$213.27–$233.27
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The VISI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Cold Trap$545.90
Useful for those individuals looking to create cold traps.
- Ideal cold trap for those that have a convenient liquid nitrogen source
- Excellent molecule trapping capability due to -187 degree liquid Nitrogen
- Helps achieve lower base pressure
- High pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface
APIEZON Ultra High Vacuum Grease | 25g$114.36
- A good, general purpose, high vacuum grade with an estimated vapor pressure at 20’C of 8 x 1 0-11 Torr
- May be used on all ground joints in a vacuum system where it is essential to have a grease with good lubricant properties combined with an exceptionally low vapor pressure
Two Stage Vacuum Pump Exhaust System | 12 cfm$209.00–$255.00
Maintain a safe environment with the All-In-One Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System. Proven to effectively eliminate oil mist while removing volatile/semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter | Up To 40 CFM$581.95
Looking for a Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter that works with Edwards pumps?
All-In-One Exhaust Filter Kit for Edwards Vacuum Pumps Models E15/8/12, E2M2/3/5/8/12, Rv3/5/8/12 and all Edwards W/ Nw25 Flange Up To E2M12, Rv12