The 0.9 CF 250C Vacuum Oven by Across International are UL certified. This certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan.
Comes standard with a secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge (we recommend adding a Bullseye Precision Gauge for precise digital readings), 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty.
The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while the 4th generation LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
0.9 CF 250C Vacuum Oven by Across International | Features
- UL certified
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 4th gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
About this Vacuum Oven Series
The 0.9 CF 250C vacuum oven series are digital desktop vacuum ovens. The AT09-UL-110V features a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 200°C/400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
Vacuum Oven Features
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL/CSA certified 0.9 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Aluminum pan shelf||4 pcs|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
UL 61010-1Manufactured in accordance with:
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Benefits of Vacuum Control on Vacuum Ovens:
- Providing precise control to the drying process enabling a more repeatable drying process and drying result
- Slowing down the initial pump-down of a vacuum drying process helps do 2 things: ensures lighter materials are not sucked into the vacuum pump and ensures more delicate materials are not put under undo molecular stress
- Enabling the sequential separation of components to be removed while leaving others like in the example of residual solvent evaporation (Different solvents have different boiling points)
VPPM software combined with the Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC) allows you to set up a profile for your vacuum system, determining when it holds pressure or ramps up/down. Additionally, this software allows you to set a timeframe, in seconds, of how long each case occurs.
Need recipe control with RAMP & Hold capabilities for one vacuum oven? Choose the SNAP.
|Electrical requirements||110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
|Chamber|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Heater||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange
Vent port: KF25 flange
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 175 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19″ With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19″
Shipping: 29 x 29 x 29″
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
Capacity: 8 shelves max.
Size: 11.5 x 11.25″
Maximum area: 129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|