-40°C and -100°C WiFi Vaccine Digital Data Logger
NOTE – The key of selecting a data logger: Need to come with calibration certificate. Both options on this page include a calibration certificate.
Uses existing WiFi so you never have to remove from installed location. Readings stored in cloud for easy access. Alarms, min/- max, with accredited calibration certiﬁcate meets all VFC/CDC requirements for digital data loggers (DDL). Access your critical temperature data from anywhere in the world with our new WiFi Loggers. Complies with CDC temperature monitoring requirements for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
Use your existing WiFi router network with no additional gateways or repeaters, to transmit and view temperature readings of your valuable vaccines. Each logger comes with a 2-point Accredited UKAS calibration certiﬁcate to certify its accuracy. Temperature probes are buﬀered in food-safe glycol for stability.
Types of Vaccine Data Logger
- Option 1 for -25C vaccine storage – $300
- Option 2 for -86C vaccine storage – $395
- Will work for Vaccine Refrigeration!
- Designed for vaccine storage in fridges or freezers
- VFC/CDC Compliant
- Accuracy to (±0.5°C) ±0.9°F
- Wireless connectivity using existing WiFi network Includes Accredited UKAS calibration certiﬁcate Buﬀered temperature probes for stable readings
- Email, text, and mobile alerts when alarm limits exceeded Access temperature data worldwide via internet Programmable high/low alarm
- On display min/max temperatures User friendly, simple setup
- No cradles, gateways, or cloud storage fees Resolution of 0.1 °C/°F
- View, print time/temperature graphs, export to Excel, from software
|Temperature range||-40°C to +70°C or -100°C to +250°C|
|Resolution||0.1°C or °F|
|Memory||18000 or 2 x 9000 readings|
|Sample rate||6 seconds to 330 minutes|
|WiFi radio||802.11 b/g/n (2.4 Ghz)|
|Battery life||2 x 1.5V AA, approx. 12 months|
|Probe dimensions||1/8″ diameter x 4 1/4″ L with 3 ft cable|
|Display||2 LEDs / LCD|
|Others|| Alarm for out of range, low-battery indicator, current temperature display,
min./max display, 30 minutes min. logging interval
|Weight and dimensions||5.8 oz, 1.2 x 2.9 x 3.8″|
|Certificate||Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate|
- WiFi data logger with probe
- Data cable
- Wall bracket/stand
- Food-grade Glycol bottle
- Calibration certificate