-40C Upright Vaccine Freezer 110V | Ai DeepFreeze | 16 Cu Ft
DeepFreeze Series: The -40C upright vaccine freezers, 110V are perfect for large storage of sample and products. The unique single-compressor design offers low power consumption, exceptionally low noise, and ease of maintenance. Built to meet CDC and VFC guidelines. Contact us for accurate freight shipping costs and lead time. This vaccine freezer has a programmable temperature range of -20C to -40C and includes temperature data logging and high/low alarms.
Moderna COVID Vaccine Storage Requirements:
- Vaccine may be stored in a freezer between -25°C and -15°C (-13°F and 5°F).
Note: These temperatures are within the appropriate range for routinely recommended vaccines BUT the temperature range for this vaccine is tighter.
- If storing the vaccine in a freezer with routinely recommended vaccines, carefully adjust the freezer temperature to the correct temperature range for this vaccine
- Great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs and serum
- High/low temperature alarms, power failure alarm, door open alarm, filter clogging alarm, password protection, tons of security features to protect you, your products, and the unit
- Dual silicon sealing gaskets for ultra airtight operation
- 48-hour battery backup for controller
- Built-in remote alarm and RS-485 port
- USB interface for data export and storage
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Use only RoSH compliant non-toxic components and materials
- Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
- This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai D16 -40°C 16 Cu Ft upright freezer||1 pc|
|Plastic storage bin||12 pcs|
|Ice scraper||1 pc|
|Additional access port inside cap||2 pcs|
|Door key||2 pcs|
|USB drive with data reading program||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
DigiVac offers a wide range of sizes of vaccine refrigerators. Lead times vary but we can work with you on a plan to supply your needs. Contact us today.