DS40M Dual Stage Rotary Vane Pump by Agilent is a Reliable Pump with Magnetic Coupling that Makes the Pump Oil-Leak Free.
The DS40M Rotary Vane Pump is designed to meet the demanding requirements of rigorous industrial and scientific applications
- Dual stage rotary vane vacuum pump that provides great performance with high pumping stability
- Used for light gases, they produce low noise with minimal oil back-streaming and have a long operating life
- Pumping Speed of 1.2 CFM
The DS40M Rotary Vane Pump Has Simple and Highly Reliable Design
- Agilent’s quality and manufacturing standards ensure that the DS40M Rotary Vane Pump provide high pumping
stability for light gases, low noise, minimal oil back-streaming, and a long operating life
- Field proven rotary vane pumps provide excellent vacuum performance
- Conforms with CE requirements, and all pump motors are UL and CSA approved
Forced Oil Circulation
The dedicated oil circulation gear pump ensures efficient and reliable lubrication of the pump from atmospheric pressure throughout the entire vacuum operating range.
Dual Stage Pump
The DS40M two stage design allows low 10-3 mbar operation, low operating temperature, minimal back-streaming at low pressure, good pumping efficiency and gas ballast in the high 10-3 mbar region.
Designed for Low Noise and Power Consumption
The lowest on the market for this size – and for low power consumption | ideal for use in Labs
Inlet Connection: NW16
Exhaust Connection: NW16
Oil Capacity min/max Liters: 0.37 (max)
Weight lbs (kg): 20.5 (9.3)
You can purchase wing clamp and centering rings to go with your pump. Need help setting up your system for a specific application? We have a staff of vacuum engineers that can help build out a system that can meet your needs in one package. Just contact us
Common Applications: The pump of choice for use on GC-MS instruments, Leak Detectors and Turbo Pumping Systems