This Agilent IDP-15 dry scroll pump (X3815-64000) does not contain corrosive, explosive or particulate forming gases. The state of the art in dry scroll pump technology designed for extremely quiet and low vibration operation, delivering a peak pumping speed of 9.04 cfm at 60Hz.
- Clean with less maintenance
- Oil-free which means no pump oil changes
- You don’t have to worry about oil back streaming or migrating into your process
- Really quiet – you can easily have a conversation while it is running right next to you
- Pumping Speeds of 9.04 CFM or 15.4 m3/h at 60 Hz with a base pressure of 10 millitorr
- Manufacturer PN X3815-64010
Clean. Quiet. Reliable. Oil Free
Better performance than pumps of similar size
Isolated Dry Pumps (IDP) rapidly pump down to low base pressures, maximizing turbo pump performance and system reliability
A cleaner environment inside the pump and your lab
- IDP-15 dry scroll pumps do not use oil, which can spill, leak or infiltrate the vacuum system. Good for your process, lab, and the environment
- The hermetic design provides a clean gas path through the pump, which eliminates any risk of oil or grease contamination allowing the motor and bearings to run at atmospheric pressure, isolating them from exposure to vacuum process gases or water vapor
Less downtime, lower ownership costs
- Traditional pumps demand hours of scheduled maintenance and eliminate expensive oil topping, changing, and disposal | plus the risk of pump seizure
- IDP scroll pumps require simple tip seal replacements in 2-3 year intervals and can be completed in about 15 minutes.
Quiet and low vibration
Worried about vibration about delicate lab equipment? Worry no more! The Agilent IDP-15 dry scroll pump operates as quietly as a normal conversation (50 dBA) and the scroll design reduces vibration.
Pumping Speed: 256 liters per minute or 15.4 m3 per hour | 9 CFM
Base Pressure: 13.3 x 10-3 mbar or 10 x 10-3 Torr
A typical scroll pump like the Agilent IDP-15 will achieve a base pressure of 20 mTorr. When you see a gradual increase of your base pressure over time, it is time to change your tip seal
Inlet Connection: NW25
Exhaust Connection: NW16
You can purchase wing clamp and centering rings to go with your pump. Need help setting up your system for a specific application? We have a staff of vacuum engineers that can help build out a system that can meet your needs in one package. Just contact us
Common Applications: ideal solution for vacuum users in most clean applications, for backing a turbo pump, and for load-lock applications.
Academic and Research (Government research labs, University labs, and High energy physics/beam lines)
Industrial (Glovebox, Crystal pulling, LED/light manufacturing, Freeze drying, Gel drying, and Sample preparation)
Instrumentation (Cryogenics, Electron microscope, Helium re-circulation, Leak detectors, Mass spectrometry, Ion implant, and Surface science instruments)
Conformance: CE, CSA, RoHS