Agilent IDP-7 with isolation valve a dry scroll pump with 5.4 CFM. X3807-64010 offers quiet, reliable, and oil-free operation. Pumping Speeds of 5.4 CFM or 9.1 m3/h at 60 Hz with a base pressure of 20 mTorr.
This Agilent IDP-7 Scroll Vacuum Pump does not contain corrosive, explosive or particulate forming gases. Provides quiet, low-maintenance oil-free operation.
This IDP-7 model, Agilent part number X3807-64010, contains an Integrated Inlet Isolation Valve which protects against backward migration of air through the scroll pump inlet if the IDP-7 loses power. This isolation valve prevents sudden venting of customer’s chamber or instrument on system power loss. There is no additional height to the pump body as this isolation valve is built into the pump module; both of the IDP-7 models are identical in size.
- Clean with less maintenance
- Oil-free which means no pump oil changes
- You don’t have to worry about oil back streaming or migrating into your process
- Really quiet – you can easily have a conversation while it is running right next to you
- Powerful Pumping Speeds of 5.4 CFM or 9.1 m3/h at 60 Hz with a base pressure of 20 millitorr
Clean. Quiet. Reliable. Oil Free
Better performance than pumps of similar size
Isolated Dry Pumps (IDP) rapidly pump down to low base pressures, maximizing turbo pump performance and system reliability
A cleaner environment inside the pump and your lab
- IDP scroll pumps do not use oil, which can spill, leak or infiltrate the vacuum system. Good for your process, lab, and the environment
- The hermetic design provides a clean gas path through the pump, which eliminates any risk of oil or grease contamination allowing the motor and bearings to run at atmospheric pressure, isolating them from exposure to vacuum process gases or water vapor
Less downtime, lower ownership costs
- Traditional pumps demand hours of scheduled maintenance and eliminate expensive oil topping, changing, and disposal | plus the risk of pump seizure
- IDP scroll pumps require simple tip seal replacements in 2-3 year intervals and can be completed in about 15 minutes.
Quiet and low vibration
Worried about vibration about delicate lab equipment? Worry no more! The Agilent IDP-7 operates as quietly as a normal conversation and the scroll design reduces vibration.
Pumping Speed: 152 liters per minute or 9.1 m3 per hour | 5.4 CFM
IDP-7 Scroll Vacuum Pump Base Pressure: 2.6 x 10-2 mbar or 2.0 x 10-2 Torr
A typical scroll pump like the Agilent IDP-07 will achieve a base pressure of 20 mTorr. When you see a gradual increase of your base pressure over time, it is time to change your tip seal
Inlet Connection: NW25
Exhaust Connection: NW16
Agilent IDP-7 Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump, 1-Phase, 100-240 VAC, with Inlet Isolation Valve. PN: X3807-64010
You can purchase wing clamp and centering rings to go with your pump. Need help setting up your system for a specific application? We have a staff of vacuum engineers that can help build out a system that can meet your needs in one package. Just contact us
Common Applications: Vacuum ovens, helium recirculation, backing high vacuum pump, laboratory vacuum