STRATAVAC Bundle for Bleed Vacuum Control
This bundle is set-up to allow for increasing molecular flow in distillation and vacuum drying applications. Bleed air or other inert gases (like nitrogen or argon) into your system to control and maintain the vacuum level.
Bleed Control Range: 10 mT to 6 Torr
Measurement Range: 1 mT to 760 Torr
Accuracy Range: 1 mT to 6 Torr
- STRATAVAC controller
- 536 KF25 sensor and sensor card
- VacStable bleed valve and valve card
- Wi-Fi (Choose with or without WiFi)
- Assists in improving distillate quality
- Helps increase molecular flow
- Increased molecular flow increases throughput
- Can help reduce time and oxidation in boiling flask
- Has rich remote command line interface which gives the user a high degree of remote control and monitoring
- Botanical processing
- Freeze Dryer recipe control
- Short Path Distillations
- Plasma Treatment Control
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum