Bluetooth Bullseye Piezo 775i | Rough Vacuum Gauge | UL, CSA, CE Certified
The Bullseye Precision Gauge Piezo-775i provides highly accurate and reliable vacuum readouts in the rough vacuum range 1 to 775 Torr and 11 additional measurement units.
- Visual Graphing: Patented digital graphing capabilities (Pumpdown graph, Autoscaling line graph, and bar graph)
- Remote Monitoring: Transmits vacuum information to cell phones or tablets via Bluetooth
- Data Capture: Communicates with the DigiVac Cloud so you can view your vacuum process and record your data
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Bluetooth Bullseye Piezo 775i
The Bullseye Precision Gauge Piezo-775i provides highly accurate and reliable vacuum readouts in the rough vacuum range 1 to 775 Torr (accuracy +/- 2 Torr) and 11 additional measurement units.
- Versatile digital rough vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple ios and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data for documentation or transmit vacuum data directly to the DigiVac Cloud
- CE, CSA, UL, and RoHS
Portable and Precise
- Bluetooth Bullseye Piezo | rough vacuum gauge with hermetically sealed isolated stainless steel sensor that is ideal for applications where more precise measurement of rough vacuum is necessary
- Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation
- Long battery life and versatility with 12 different measuring units (micron, Torr, Inches of Hg, kPa, Inches of H20, millitorr, mbar, Pa, PSIA, mm of Hg, bar, and mm of H2O)
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification with documentation is an available option)
Graphing and Analysis
- Patented vacuum graphing displays vacuum and time data
- Visual graphing right on the display that identifies current system status
- Vacuum Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends (Pump-down graph, auto-scaling line graph, and bar graph)
- Digital display for quick determination of vacuum level
- Rotary Evaporation
- Schlenk line monitoring
- Botanical oil processing
- Falling Film
- Altitude Simulation
- Vacuum Process Monitoring
The Bullseye Precision Gauge Piezo uses a 775i Piezo sensor, has 12 measurement units, including inches of mercury, and is capable of transmitting vacuum data directly to the DigiVac Cloud.
|Shipping Dimensions||10 x 6 x 6 in|
Torr, mbar, bar, kPa, inches of Hg, mm Hg, millitorr, microns, inches of water, PSI, Pa
1 – 775 Torr, -29.92 – 0.59 in of Hg
You may also like…
Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge
The DigiVac Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth is the world's first Bluetooth vacuum gauge featuring patented vacuum graphing and Digivac's “Vacuum Gauge” app
- Versatile digital vacuum gauge that you can monitor right from your phone or tablet (Apple iOS and android)
- Enables remote monitoring and troubleshooting | Social distancing enabled!
- Set low and high alarm from your phone
- Email vacuum data to document leaks, baseline pressure or pumpdowns
- Use battery power or standard microB-USB power
Bullseye Vacuum Gauge 2.0 App for use with DigiVac Bluetooth GaugesFree!
Bullseye Vacuum Gauge App: the second release of the Vacuum Gauge app and can be used to extend the functionality of all Bullseye Precision Gauges equipped with Bluetooth.
- Monitor your vacuum system directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Quickly Identify vacuum trends through the use of the app’s real time graphing function
- Set high and low alarm set points to be alerted of rises or drops in vacuum pressure
Download the app from the Google Play Store today!
Vapor Pressure Controller (VPC)$1,850.00
The Vapor Pressure Controller makes it easier to precisely distill, extract and isolate plant oils.
- Display of both the set-point and current vacuum control
- Fine control of target vapor pressure for more precise compound separation through distillation
- Flow path designed to be tolerant of harsh chemicals
- CE and RoHS
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751