Vacuum Instrument Calibration without Documentation Services
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
DigiVac recommends yearly calibration of your vacuum gauge or controller.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Vacuum Instrument Calibration Services
Need to get your Vacuum Gauge or Controller Calibrated, but you don’t need documentation?
Then choose this version. Note: No documentation is provided. If you need NIST certification then choose NIST calibration.
Annual Calibration of your vacuum gauge or vacuum controller is recommended. A decontamination form is required. You can request calibration here
|Shipping Dimensions||11 x 10 x 4 in|
You may also like…
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$111.93
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
NIST Calibration Certification Service$229.00
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$98.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751