Cascade CVO-2 Vacuum Oven
The Cascade CVO-2 vacuum oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven liberates solvents, water, and other unwanted compounds in small batch, R&D and lab environments. NRTL Certified.
Operating Range: Ambient +10ºC to 150°C (Ambient +18°F to 300°F)
Benchtop Size: 1.47 Cubic Ft (47.2L) 12″W x 20″D x 12″H
CVO-2 Vacuum Oven Features:
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 shelves (11.5″W x 19″D) in a flexible configuration. Stack-able and removable
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven, which delivers accurate, stable temps throughout the CVO-2 eliminating hot and cold spots, making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Simple, set-point control
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V (220V available)
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure oven sits solid and level in the workspace
- 3/8″ Barb for Vacuum Pump
- 1/4″ Barb for Venting (N2 Connection OK)
- KF-25 Port for feedthroughs or MAXEVAP Connection Kit
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
The CVO-2 ovens offer two different vacuum oven connection points. The standard connection is a 3/8″ dia barb located at the rear of the oven. It is connected to the vacuum valve level on the front control panel.
Independent Over-temp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade CVO-2 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 200°C or 392°F. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake outs.