Cascade CVO-5 PRO Vacuum Oven Package
The Cascade CV0-5 Pro Vacuum Oven offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, water or other unwanted compounds in a small batch, R&D, laboratory environments. The CVO-5 PRO Package pairs the CVO-5 vacuum oven with the Agilent IDP7 5.4 cfm oil free scroll pump and the fast MAXEVAP connection kit. It’s an ideal benchtop set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging.
The CVO-5 PRO Package is available in Stainless Steel.
CVO-5 PRO Package Includes
- CVO-5 vacuum oven
- 5 removable, height adjustable aluminum shelves
- The oil-free, quiet Agilent IDP7, 5.4 CFM scroll vacuum pump
- Cascade’s MAXEVAP Connection Kit
- Option Mobile Cart: Double-Up Steel Mobile Cart: Blue Powder-coated Steel Mobile Stand For Cascade CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Package: Fits up to 2 each CVO-5 vacuum ovens. Locking casters, 2 each side-mounted shelves
- Optimize your process by adding Automated Vacuum Control: Add the SNAP Vacuum Controller to Automate and Optimize your vacuum drying process. Vacuum Controller with onboard ramp rate recipe control. Set up to 8 recipes based on time and pressure setpoints. Treat material in chamber more gently by implementing kinder ramp rate controls which is ideal for freeze drying, vacuum drying or lyophilization applications
- IQ/OQ also and available option: IQ OQ Kit For CVO-5 Vacuum Ovens
Optional IQ/OQ Kit Includes: Option Price $6,000
- Serialized IQ OQ Document
- 12 Channel Temperature Datalogger with USB/RS-232 comm. interface
- KF-25 Vacuum Feed-thru With 9 Type J Thermocouple Wires
- Thermocouple Tape
- Insulated Case
Cascade CV0-5 Pro Vacuum Oven Features
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
- Stainless Steel option available
- Made in USA
Agilent IDP7 Oil-Free Scroll Pump Features
- Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP7 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Two Gas Ballast Positions. The Agilent IDP-7 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure. With neither of the gas ballast ports open, the IDP-7 has a base pressure of 20 mTorr.
- Port in position 1 provides for ~ 12 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 200 mTorr.
- Port in position 2 provides for ~ 120 grams per hour of water vapor pumping, and limits the base pressure of the pump to not less than 1 Torr.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAXEVAP connection – giving outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAXEVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
- What Makes Cascade Sciences’ Vacuum Ovens Different?
- Reduce Your Purge Times with the MAXEVAP Connection Kit