Cascade CVO-5 Vacuum Oven
Cascade Sciences offers the CVO-5 Vacuum Oven that has incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven liberates solvents, water, and other unwanted compounds. It’s ideal for small batch, R&D and laboratory environments.
Operating Range: Ambient +26°F to 302°F / Ambient +14.4°C to 150°C
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 5 each adjustable shelves
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Touchscreen LED Control Panel with adjustable settings
- Smooth, quarter-turn vacuum and vent valves
- Energize vacuum pump from control panel
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAXEVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 120V or 220V power options are available
- Stainless Steel option available
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Adjustable leveling feet insure your unit sits solid and level in the workspace
- Made in USA
Flexible Pumping / Feedthrough Connection Ports
The CVO-5 ovens offer two different vacuum oven connection points. The standard connection is a 3/8″ diameter barb located at the rear of the oven. It is connected to the vacuum valve on the front control panel. For even faster evaporation, purging or drying consider upgrading to the MAXEVAP connection kit. The MAXEVAP connection kit secures to the oven’s rear 1″ diameter KF-25 port located on the back center of the chamber.
The MAXEVAP connection never reduces flow by continuing with 1” diameter vacuum rated clear lines, a 1” diameter KF-25 side mounted vacuum valve, and KF-25 fittings and hardware. This KF-25 port can also be used to run temperature feed-throughs or monitoring sensors inside the vacuum chamber during processing.
Ergonomically Designed, Easy Quarter-Turn Valves
For anyone that has struggled with consistently turning the small, round, low-quality vacuum/vent valves, relief is in sight. You will love our large, quarter-turn vacuum/vent valves. Your wrists will thank you!
Need A Complete Vacuum Drying System?
Cascade has taken the guess work out of pairing the right vacuum oven with the proper pump. We offer complete CVO-5 vacuum oven packages that have everything you need to begin vacuum drying.
Shop vacuum pumps here.
- What Makes Cascade Sciences’ Vacuum Ovens Different?
- Reduce Your Purge Times with the MAXEVAP Connection Kit