Another innovation from Across International and DigiVac:
Concerto: Automatic Vacuum Process Controller | Vacuum control and venting with the touch of a button or twist of a dial
- Vent chambers with the touch of a button instead of pulling hoses or turning valves
- Treat material in chamber more gently by implementing kinder ramp rate controls
- Vacuum Controller with onboard ramp rate recipe control. Set up to 8 recipes based on time and pressure setpoints.
- Dashboard pushbutton control for START, STOP functionality for each channel allows you to automatically vent or isolate your system with a push of a button
Silver Innovation Award Winner for Instrumentation at PittCon 2020!
The vacuum controller is particularly useful when you are looking to maintain pressure at a certain level as needed for botanical processing and rotary evaporation. Or you need to automate and simplify vacuum chamber pressure control.
SIMPLIFY YOUR LAB & CONTROL MORE WITH LESS
- Control up to 4 chambers with only 1 vacuum pump
- Applications: rotary evaporators up to 100 Liters, Falling Film Systems, vacuum chamber research, vacuum ovens/vacuum drying
- Fine control of target vapor pressure for more precise compound separation through distillation using this state of the art pressure controller
- Enables using reliable and long lasting rotary vane pumps & dry scroll pumps in applications where diaphragm
pumps were previously required
- Keeps vacuum pumps near their base pressure resulting in greater longevity
MAXIMIZES THROUGHPUT & PUMPDOWN SPEED
- Largest flow paths available to insure maximum flow for faster evaporation
- Maximize throughput and pump down speed and with a 17.5 mm vacuum path to each hose barb
PRECISION CONTROL & INTUITIVE DESIGN
- Automatic Vacuum Process Controller | precise automated control with programmable recipes and graphing of vacuum levels
- Innovative valve control performs both proportional throttle and bleed vacuum control (vent to atmosphere)
- The integrated bleed design allows you to quickly vent to atmosphere to stop bumping during processing
- Numerical readings right on the LCD screen and one touch buttons: VENT, CLOSE (isolate, close all valves) and FULL VAC (fully opens the valve for vacuum pump and closes the vent valve)