DASH DuoSENS Vacuum Gauge | DASH + DCP Quantum Capacitive Piezo Gauge
DASH DuoSENS Vacuum Gauge is a capacitive piezo portable vacuum gauge that delivers gas independent vacuum measurement from .01 to 1000 Torr (+/- 3% Full Scale Accuracy).
The DASH + Digivac DCP Quantum Gauge combination is a novel portable battery operated direct pressure measurement vacuum gauge ideal for process monitoring without need for gas factor compensation.
DASH DuoSENS Vacuum Gauge: Highly Accurate Process Control Delivered Simply. Five decades of gas independent vacuum measurement 0.01 Torr to 1000 Torr
The DASH + Quantum DuoSENS DCP Vacuum Gauge
What the Bullseye DASH Stands For:
- D – Direct Measurement of Capacitance Manometer
- A – Active Monitoring
- S – Scientific Applications
- H – Historical Data Tracking, High (Vacuum)
5 Decades of Gas Independent Vacuum Measurement
- Gas independent vacuum measurement from 0.01 – 1000 Torr (+/-3%) includes integrated baffle to help avoid particulate
- Replace multiple capacitance manometers with one
- Blends capacitance manometer with piezo for the widest direct pressure measurement under $1500
- Visual multi-color LED to indicate pressure range with bright yellow overpressure indicator to help avoid system damage
The DCP Quantum transducer establishes new standards with an all-in-one measurement solution for a wide selection of vacuum applications.
Visual Pressure Indicator
Multi-color LEDs to indicate pressure range. Includes a bright yellow overpressure indicator to help you avoid system damage. This is very useful when not using a display controller.
Integrated baffle helps protect sensor elements from particulate contamination and increase its longevity
- Wide range highly accurate vacuum measurement across 5 decades of vacuum, 1000Torr – 0.01 Torr (+/- 3%)
- Reliable solid-state relay for process control
- 0-10V for simple pressure communication to PLC
- Integrated baffle to protect internal sensor from particulate contamination to help extend the life of
- LED Color Pressure Indicator
- Gas independent measurement
- Automatic zeroing of piezo sensor
- PVD coating
- Plasma sterilization
- Load-lock control
- Furnace heat treatment
This DuoSENS capacitive piezo vacuum sensor represents a “quantum” leap in simplicity and usability for processing and distillation applications. Instead of using a rough sensor and a traditional narrow range capacitance manometer, the Quantum DCP DuoSENS allows you to do all that direct pressure measurement in a small environmentally-friendly, low-power package.
Other DigiVac Quantum Gauge Series Options: DPP SmartSENS, DPCP TriSENS
Portable and Precise
- Includes a powerful magnet and kickstand to enable hands-free operation
- Solid state electronics built into a handheld gauge that operates using AA batteries (4) and lasts 20 hours when used with a porter CM or 7 hours with a standard ambient capacitance manometer
- Versatility with 12 different measuring units (micron, Torr, Inches of Hg, kPa, Inches of H20, millitorr, mbar, Pa, PSIA, mm of Hg, bar, and mm of H2O)
- This Portable Capacitance Manometer has the option to be powered with a Micro-USB power supply
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification and documentation is optional)
Graphing and Analysis
- Patented vacuum graphing displays vacuum and time data
- Visual graphing right on the display that identifies current system status
- Vacuum Analytics to quickly identify vacuum pressure trends
- Graphical display for quick determination of vacuum level
- Bluetooth Version of the Bullseye DASH is available for Remote Monitoring
Watch this video of Tim Collins (DigiVac’s CEO) using the Bullseye DASH to instrument our vacuum pump down solution to verify function and safety. And this video overviews Bullseye’s use in understanding vacuum system function and performance.
User ManualData SheetQuick Start GuideIs Your Pump Working?
For more documentation, please visit DigiVac’s folder.
|Units||Torr, mbar, bar, kPa, inches of Hg, mm Hg, millitorr, microns, inches of water, PSI, Pa|
|Range with Accuracy||0.01 to 1000 Torr, Gas Independent|
|Sensor Type||DCP Quantum DuoSENS (capacitance manometer + piezo)|
|Dimensions||6.2”H x 3.7”W x 1.3”D|
|Certifications||ROHS and CE|