Model 801W | Wide Range, Panel Mount Vacuum Gauge
- Range of 0.001 – 760 Torr
- Measures in Torr
- Compatible with Varian 531 and 536 sensors
- Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge
- RS232 (This output can be used to graph and plot historical data with the plotting software, and can also be used as a vacuum transmitter to a PLC or other device)
- Hastings 4 hole mounting pattern
- Linear by Decade scheme
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The DigiVac Model 801W is a panel mount vacuum gauge with large text digital displays.
Ideal option to replace the discontinued Varian 801 pointer meter gauge.
The gauge is highly resistant to shock because it has no moving parts, thus requiring infrequent calibration.
This product is our best selling panel mount gauge, and the industry’s best value for a rugged vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of wide range rough vacuum with optional SPDT controls.
The DigiVac Model 801W features:
- Panel mount design
- Compatibility with Agilent 531 or 536 sensors
DigiVac also offers a Radiation Hardened version the 801W-AC
|Shipping Dimensions||12 x 12 x 5 in|
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
- Fraction Finder for Short-Path Distillation $4,000.00–$4,062.50
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751