Dry-Ice Cooled Foreline Trap
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holding time is approximately 20 hours.
- Ports for DIFT traps are offset
- Inline configuration
- 3 qt. cold bucket is easily removable and allows for viewing of alcohol/dry-ice level
- Body of DIFT trap is stainless steel and electro polished
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Dry-ice and alcohol is all that is needed to cool this cold trap to -100°C, thus trapping most volatile materials. Holds 3 quarts of dry-ice slurry (dry-ice and alcohol). Holding time is approximately 20 hours depending on vacuum throughput. The Polycarbonate “Bonnet” flange allows viewing of the trapped (frozen) gas on the cold bucket itself. Defrost and clean-up is easily accomplished. For durability and ease of cleaning, the outer body and cold well are electro- polished ID/OD 304 stainless steel. Viewing ring and lid are clear acrylic plastic.
What is a Foreline?
The vacuum line found between the pumps of a multistage vacuum system
- Scientific research
- Food production
- Electronic components
Why Choose a Foreline Trap?
- Prevents the migration of oil from the rough pump backwards against the foreline
- Prevents the entrance of condensable vapors from the chamber process into the pump
|Shipping Dimensions||13 x 13 x 13 in|
1/2″, NW16 X 3/4″
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge $489.25
- Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge From: $509.66
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751