Falling Film Vacuum Controller | StrataVac Touch Control Unit with 10V input for PLC integration with the Dinamo Valve
The Dinamo proportional valve was first introduced with the StrataVac controller as a way to proportionally isolate a vacuum pump from a chamber as well as vent that same chamber from a single valve module. The benefit of this Dinamo valve module is precise vacuum control while still having high flow made possible from the large flow paths.
Falling Film Control: This novel dual valve module design will make your start-up procedure much easier and quicker. Very simple to set-up and start using in less than a few minutes, the DINAMO will reduce the amount of time you spend opening and closing a bunch of valves in different locations.
Get More Flow with Dinamo! Ideal for Falling Film Control and Vacuum Distillation Processing
- Precision Vacuum Control & Intuitive Design
- Solvent Recovery Control: RotoVap, Falling Film
- Rough vacuum control: Seamless vacuum control 2 Torr to 775 Torr (system includes hermetically sealed SS Piezo vacuum sensor)
- Vacuum processing: Falling Film, Wiped Film Evaporation
- Unique Vacuum Control: proportional throttle and proportional bleed control all in one unique valve
- Recipes: Program RAMP and HOLD vacuum at different a duration (Time) and vacuum level (Torr)
UNIQUE DUAL VALVE DESIGN | Dinamo | Ideal for Falling Film and High Volume Processing
- Manufactured and Designed by DigiVac
- Twice the Control | Fine proportional control and bleed control to vent to ATM all in one valve
- Pipe in Dry Gas for Clean and FAST Venting
- The Dinamo valve delivers precise vacuum control with the benefit of being able to pump down large vacuum chambers very quickly
UNMATCHED PRECISION CONTROL
- Innovative Valve Design with High Flow and Fine Solvent Recovery Control
- Regulate Chambers from 1 to over 100 Liters
- Low Power Consumption
- The vacuum valve can either be fully open, partially open or partially closed. Similarly, the vent valve can either be fully open, partially open or partially closed.
- Calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification with documentation is an available option)
- Maximum Throughput
- Faster Pump Down
- Control at Deeper Vacuum Pressures
StrataVac 10V Input for PLC Integration
StrataVac Touch controller with no display: supports OEM using their existing 0-10V PLC output to precisely control vessel pressure in the same way. For example, if the desired pressure for a chamber is 200 Torr, simply set the PLC output to 2.0 Volts, and the pressure within the vessel will be 200 Torr. Below is a table of these values.
|Voltage Input||Pressure maintained (Torr)|
|< 0.01||Vacuum valve fully open, vent valve fully closed|
|> 9.5||Vent valve fully open, vacuum valve fully closed|
Get Your Falling Film Vacuum Controller Today! Makes Falling Film Applications a Breeze.
Don’t have a PLC? This system is also available with a Touch Screen Display here