The Arometrix FRACTION FINDER is the first and only in-line molecular sensor for botanical extraction and fractional distillation. Now, with the FRACTION FINDER ULTRA (short for “ultra-sensitive”) Arometrix is serving new processes that require extreme detection, such as Chromatography and Conversion Reaction. The unit can be used for all processes the original FRACTION FINDER can be used for (short path distillation and wiped/thin film evaporation).
Meet the FRACTION FINDER ULTRA, featuring a brand new, ultra-sensitive sensor.
- Ultra-Sensitive Sensor – The sensor has a new filter that allows it to be significantly more sensitive; it also has a new magnetic locking mechanism, anodized aluminum apertures, and the sensor strap is rotated 90°
- Portable and in-situ, ideal for confirming distillation contents at any given moment
- Assess trends, observe for oddities, and optimize SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Track fractions and fraction changes so that you can make the most optimal process decisions
- System includes: Fraction Finder display, sensor, cords, and light-blocking tape
The traditional method of botanical distillation has been using temperature, vacuum, flow, and color changes to determine fraction changes. The FRACTION FINDER provides a more direct and scientific method of doing this, acting as an additional tool for operators.
Fraction Finder ULTRA Applications
- Distillation: Short path distillation, wiped film evaporation, thin film distillation
(reverse-phase, D9-remediation, normal-phase, lipid removal, and color remediation columns)
- Conversion/Synthesis Reaction
- NOTE: If you are interested in using this Arometrix technology for extraction, please see the Extraction Finder package page
Revolutionary Software Analytics
- User-friendly touch-screen allows for overlaying and zooming in on wavelength fluorescence
- Record, export, and review process data in a CSV file after the process
- Update software with easily downloadable software with releases every few months
Learn more at https://www.arometrix.com/product/fraction-finder-ultra/.