High Vacuum Pump 32 CFM | HyperVac 31000
The HyVac line incorporates a two stage design, with the basic oil sealed rotary vane principle. A excellent general purpose or roughing pump capable of vacuum pressures to 5 x 10-4 Torr or .5 micron with fast recovery times. Since they are direct drive pumps, they offer high volumetric efficiency with ease of portability.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The HYVAC vacuum pumps are equipped with a gas ballast valve, which helps purify the oil of condensable vapors and limit corrosion. The pumps use the standard NPT fittings on both intake and exhaust ports to allow for quick connection/disconnection to vacuum systems and for easy adaptation of optional equipment. The pumps are supplied with a charge of oil and an extra quart of HYVAC Pump Oil. The pumps have a drain cock for ease in changing oil and can be equipped for external oil filtration systems.
The HYVAC pumps are designed with an easily viewed, oil level sight glass, OSHA approved belt guard, capacitor start motors, on/off switch, electrical cord, and a sturdy base with bolt holes for mounting or installation of vibration isolators.
|Shipping Dimensions||13 x 11.5 x 17.25 in|
|Base Pressure (Microns)||
|Number of stages||
|Ultimate Pressure (millitorr)||
|Oil Capacity (Qt.)||
|Motor Speed (rpm)||
|Intake Nipple (OD) (Inches)||
You may also like…
Prevent Oil Backstreaming | Interlock Foreline Solution$2,500.00
Prevent roughing pump oil from back-streaming through forelines and contaminating a vacuum chamber in the event of a power outage
- Protects high vacuum chamber and turbo pump from air contaminants and roughing pump oil back-streaming
- Maintains vacuum of high vacuum side (about 2 Torr) in the event of a power outage
- Allows in-situ testing of backing pump, avoiding the need to disconnect the pump
- Read the application note here!
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge $489.25
- Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge From: $509.66
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751