Inland® 19 Rough Pump Oil
Inland 19 is effective in those cases where operating temperatures are not a problem, especially in the lower speed belt-driven pumps. Providing the least backstreaming, Inland 19 is particularly well suited for use with the high grade diffusion pump fluids, such as the polyphenyl ethers, silicones, and ester-based fluids.
- Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C: 3 x 10-5 torr
- Boiling Point @ .01 Torr: 112 °C (234 degrees F)
- Viscosity @ 40 °C: 54 cst (251 SUS)
- Viscosity @ 100 °C: 8.1 cst (52.7 SUS)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Inland rough pump oil is ideal for use in all models of vacuum pumps including Alcatel, Edwards, and Welch. Inland 19 utilizes crude stocks known for their durability and fine lubricating qualities. Precision distillation further enhances these characteristics while providing a cleaner, cooler running, longer-lasting oil that in many instances will provide improved pumping cycles.
Inland 19 is effective in those cases where operating temperatures are not a problem, especially in the lower speed belt-driven pumps. Providing the least backstreaming, Inland 19 is particularly well suited for use with the high grade diffusion pump fluids, such as the polyphenyl ethers (Santovac 5 and Convalex 10), silicones, and ester-based fluids. Direct-drive pumps that are not subject to extreme operating conditions can use Inland 19 to achieve the same advantages. Durability and performance highlight Inland 19’s capabilities. Inland 19 replaces Inland 15 which has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Inland 19 will provide a decade improvement in pumping efficiency over Inland 15.
Inland 19 is a direct replacement for Alcatel 100, Alcatel 101 , Alcatel VP-1, Alcatel AE-1, Edwards 15, Edwards 16, Edwards 19, Welch Duo Seal, and other rough pump oils. It will provide performance characteristics equal to or superior to these products.
|Shipping Dimensions||13 x 13 x 13 in|
|Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C||
3 x 10-5 torr
|Boiling Point @ .01 torr||
112 °C (234 degrees F)
|Viscosity @ 40 °C||
54 cst (251 SUS)
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||
8.1 cst (52.7 SUS)
-15 °C (5 °F)
213 °C (415 °F)
244 °C (472 °F)
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge $489.25
- Model 200 | Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller From: $509.66
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751