KF16 Fluoroelastomer Speedivalves | C33255000
Edwards KF16 Fluoroelastomer Speedivalves are diaphragm sealed in-line, isolation valves. The construction consists essentially of a flexible elastomeric diaphragm which is sealed onto a lightly polished seat by a screw thread mechanism. The mechanism is isolated from the system by the diaphragm resulting in an extremely rugged and ‘dirty’ system tolerant valve.
The valve terminates in NW flanges and can be pipeline supported or panel mounted. (SP40K is pipeline supported only). These Speedi-valves have red indicators to show the “open” position. These valves are used primarily for vacuum processes where a manual isolation valve is wanted. DigiVac offers a number of vacuum regulators that allow you to isolate your system automatically, but sometimes manual isolation is preferred.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to operate with visual indication of valve open (SP10K to SP25K)
- The valve body is made from aluminum and is leak tight to better than 10-6 mbar ls-1 / 8 x 10-7 Torr ls-1
- Diaphragm completely isolates mechanism from vacuum system
- Extremely rugged and ‘dirty’ system tolerant
- Will withstand 9 bar overpressure (SP10K to SP40K, with Co-Seal)
- Ambient operating range: 0C to 40C
- Pressure rating: 9 bar (6750.56 Torr)