4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Rt. Angle Cold Trap
- Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Easily removable cold thimble.
- Electropolished cold thimble and trap interior. Provides resistance to corrosion and superior vacuum compatibility. Reduces the effect of radiant heat on the cold surface.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
SIS™ cold traps are on the “cold thimble” design. The surface of the cold thimble containing liquid nitrogen at -187°C, being exposed to the vacuum system, rapidly condenses molecules in the vapor phase. This action provides the trapping effect and cryo pumping especially for water vapor the most common condensable in vacuum systems. Pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface is 95 liters/sec. per sq. inch. The vapor pressure for water vapor at the cold thimble is reduced to 10-21Torr, “theoretical,” producing a low base vacuum. Other gases found in vacuum processes will be sublimated or liquefied at the cold trapping surface. This effect provides a convenient trapping or collecting mechanism.
|Shipping Dimensions||7 x 11.5 in|
1″ O.D. Tube, NW16
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with an Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Vacuum Gauge | The Ruggedized Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $1,187.44
- Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $799.00
- Bullseye Micron Gauge HVAC kit $489.25
- Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200 From: $509.66
Address: 105 Church Street, Unit B, Matawan, NJ, 07747