Stainless Steel 4″ Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Right Angle Cold Trap
*4 – 6 week lead time
- Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Easily removable cold thimble.
- Electropolished cold thimble and trap interior. Provides resistance to corrosion and superior vacuum compatibility. Reduces the effect of radiant heat on the cold surface.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Right Angle Cold Trap Features:
- Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Easily removable cold thimble
- Electropolished cold thimble and trap interior
- Provides resistance to corrosion and superior vacuum compatibility
- Reduces the effect of radiant heat on the cold surface
Right Angle Cold Trap Design:
SIS™ cold traps are on the “cold thimble” design. The surface of the cold thimble containing liquid nitrogen at -187°C, being exposed to the vacuum system, rapidly condenses molecules in the vapor phase. This action provides the trapping effect and cryo pumping especially for water vapor the most common condensable in vacuum systems.
Pumping speed for water vapor at the trapping surface is 95 liters/sec. per sq. inch. The vapor pressure for water vapor at the cold thimble is reduced to 10-21 Torr, “theoretical,” producing a low base vacuum. Other gases found in vacuum processes will be sublimated or liquefied at the cold trapping surface. This effect provides a convenient trapping or collecting mechanism.
DigiVac Products Used in Distillation Set-ups
- Bullseye Precision Gauge
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Bluetooth for Remote Monitoring from your phone, tablet, or browser
- StrataVac Vacuum Controller Plunger Throttle Control Bundle (more precise control)
- StrataVac Vacuum Controller Bellows Throttle Control Bundle (allows for faster throughput)
- StrataVac Touch with Bleed Valve (for dashboard vacuum system control and increased distillation throughput)
|Shipping Dimensions||22 x 12 x 12 in|
1″ O.D. Tube, NW16
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- FRACTION FINDER | Real-Time Distillation Monitoring System $4,000.00
- Bullseye DASH | Portable Capacitance Manometer Power and Display $699.00
- Bullseye Precision Gauge-531 | included upgraded Agilent 531 Sensor $570.76
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751