MIDI-MIST Replacement Filter | Part No. 360915
DigiVac recommends replacing your MIDI-MIST® vacuum pump filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently for extremely dirty or high use applications
For protection from corrosive materials, this replacement filter comes equipped with:
- Stainless steel caps
*5 week lead time
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The MIDI-MIST replacement filter for oil mist elimination from Mass-Vac:
- Removes oil mist from vacuum pump exhaust
- Clear sump provides easy visual inspection of filter condition
- Coalescing filters require little maintenance
- Prevents oil residue from settling on walls, floors, furniture, and equipment
MassVac MIDI-MIST replacement filter for the Stainless steel oil mist eliminator with KF25 on inlet and 1” hose termination on exhaust, includes pleated low-resistance micro-fiberglass filter element. This filter would work with any vacuum pump exhaust that has a KF25 interface, or up to 25 CFM.
The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator/replacement filter attaches to your pump’s exhaust line, directing the exhaust through a pleated, low-resistance micro-fiberglass coalescing filter that removes mist before it gets into the room air. The clear styrene sump provides direct inspection of the status of the filter without disassembly.
|Shipping Dimensions||6 x 4 x 4 in|
Direct Drive, Belt Drive
You may also like…
MIDI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator for Vacuum Pump Exhaust | 25 CFM$386.75
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
VISI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator Filter Kit | 15 CFM$282.66
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The VISI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
- The VisMist has a transparent bowl for easy identification of when oil needs to be drained and filters need to be changed
- This kit is comprised of part numbers: 3600500, 30102, 301425, 301225 and 301325
- Takes Replacement filters 360905
VISI-MIST® Replacement Filter for Mass-Vac Oil Mist Eliminator$49.14
A replacement filter for VISI-Mist Oil Mist eliminators to keep your vacuum pump running smoothly and a cleaner environment.
Comes equipped with the following for use with more corrosive products:
- Stainless steel end caps
Digivac recommends replacing your VISI-MIST® filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently in extremely dirty or heavy use applications.
*5 week lead time
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751