MIDI-MIST® Replacement Filter | Part No. 360915
DigiVac recommends replacing your MIDI-MIST® filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently for extremely dirty or high use applications.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator from Mass-Vac:
- Removes oil mist from vacuum pump exhaust
- Clear sump provides easy visual inspection of filter condition
- Coalescing filters require little maintenance
- Prevents oil residue from settling on walls, floors, furniture, and equipment
MassVac Model PUMP-XFIL-MV-360300 MIDI-MIST Stainless steel oil mist eliminator with KF25 on inlet and 1” hose termination on exhaust, includes pleated low-resistance microfiberglass filter element. This filter would work with any vacuum pump exhaust that has a KF25 interface, or up to 25 CFM.
An MV MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator attaches to your pump’s exhaust line, directing the exhaust through a pleated, low-resistance microfiberglass coalescing filter that removes mist before it gets into the room air. The clear styrene sump provides direct inspection of the status of the filter without disassembly.
Direct Drive, Belt Drive
You may also like…
VISI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator | 15 CFM$135.00–$147.00
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The VISI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
MIDI-MIST® Oil Mist Eliminator | 25 CFM$278.10
When you start your vacuum pump, do you get a cloud of gray “smoke” from the exhaust? This mist is actually pump fluid. The MIDI-MIST® oil mist eliminator is designed to provide visible protection from pump “smoke” and vapors.
VISI-MIST® Replacement Filter$41.20
Digivac recommends replacing your VISI-MIST® filter once a year. Replace filters more frequently in extremely dirty or heavy use applications.
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with an Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Vacuum Gauge | The Ruggedized Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $1,187.44
- Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $799.00
- Bullseye Micron Gauge HVAC kit $489.25
- Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200 From: $509.66
Address: 105 Church Street, Unit B, Matawan, NJ, 07747