Vacuum Controller Plus Sensor | Model 215V
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum gauge controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Comes pre-calibrated against a NIST standard with an Agilent 531 thermocouple sensor
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
- NIST Calibration
- Varian 536 sensor upgrade from 531
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
The Model 215V is a vacuum gauge controller plus sensor complete in one kit. It is an evolution of the Model 200, offering more accuracy, better ease of use, and more immunity to electrical noise giving more dependable and repeatable readings.
The highly useful vacuum controller has the added security of 2 relay set-point controls that are intelligently designed to turn on and off a solenoid in a hardwired fail-safe manner. If a tube burns out, dashes are displayed and the relays instantly move to their safe or high pressure atmospheric setting.
The Model 215V measures across 6 decades of pressure from 1 milliTorr to 760 Torr, and allows you to select the alternative display of units in mbar and kPa.
Each device comes with: vacuum gauge controller, thermocouple vacuum gauge sensor, 10 ft controller to gauge tube cable, 5 ft AC power supply, and is pretested and calibrated under actual vacuum against a NIST standard.
|Shipping Dimensions||11 x 10 x 4 in|
|Range with Accuracy||
.001 – 2.0 Torr
You may also like…
Vacuum control, transmitter and alerting | Model 215H$668.37
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST stanadard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
Vacuum Controller Configurable to 3 Sensors | StrataVac$606.87
The StrataVac 2018 is equipped with wifi to allow easy monitoring from anywhere in the world
- Can be configured with up to 4 expansion boards to control up to 3 sensors at one time
- Can control vacuum from 10mT – 760T using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 2 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Vacuum Gauge | The Ruggedized Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $1,187.44
- Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge_Micron Portable Vacuum Gauge $489.25
- Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200 From: $509.66
Address: 105 Church Street, Unit B, Matawan, NJ, 07747