Model 276 | Dual Sensor Vacuum Gauge
Benchtop vacuum instrument with dual sensors: a thermocouple vacuum gauge tube combined with a Piezo Sensor
- The 276 leverages dual sensor technology that offers the unique ability to accurately measure through the entire rough vacuum range of 1 milliTorr through 760 Torr
- Combines proven thermocouple and piezo technology for seamless measurement and accuracy
- Excellent choice for distillation and vacuum drying applications where accuracy at 25 Torr and 500 millitorr are important
- Calibrated against a NIST standard
- Additional Information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Inquiry
The Model 276 Dual Sensor Vacuum Gauge produces reliable, consistent accuracy from 1 milliTorr through 760 Torr (atmospheric pressure).
The 276 leverages dual sensor technology that has the unique ability to accurately measure through the entire rough vacuum range from 1 milliTorr through 760 Torr.
This instrument builds on the simplicity and success of our best selling vacuum gauge –the Model 200. We do this through a seamless combination of sensing technologies integrated into a single easy to use bench top unit.
The Model 276 is the same size as the Model 200; however, the Model 276 adds high accuracy in the Torr ranges and provides an alternative to a capacitance manometer in the range of 10 Torr to 760 Torr/Atmosphere.
This unit is also available with the ability to log to a web page, Ethernet connectivity, RS232 communications, PC software that displays, plots and logs, and an analog recorder out.
Importantly, compared to a capacitance manometer The Model 276 is less sensitive to the composition of gasses since it uses piezoelectric transducer technology in the Torr range.
Model 276 Dual Sensor Vacuum Gauge Accuracy:
0 to .009 Torr +/- 1 milliTorr
0.010 to 0.099 Torr +/- 7% of reading
0.100 to 2.5 Torr +/- 10% of reading
2.5 to 20 Torr + /- .5 Torr
21 to 400 Torr +/- 2.0 Torr
401 to 760 Torr +/- 1 Torr
|Shipping Dimensions||12 x 12 x 5 in|
|Range with Accuracy||
.001 – 760 Torr
Thermocouple + Piezo
You may also like…
StrataVac Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller | Configurable to 3 Sensors$625.08
The StrataVac Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller | Can control multiple gauges at one time | Accepts
different inputs based on driver board and sensor election
- Can be configured with multiple expansion boards to measure and/or control up to 3 sensors at one time | Pirani | Capacitance Manometer | Thermocouple
- Can control vacuum from 10mT – 760T using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 2 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
- With WiFi option | Can be used to view graph and plot historical data with VacuumNetwork.org, and as a vacuum transmitter to cloud-based services
Model 215V | Vacuum Process Controller$674.05
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Range: .001 Torr to 760 Torr
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
DigiVac Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge$519.85–$585.89
The DIGIVAC Model 200 is the industry’s best value for a rugged wide-range digital vacuum gauge for measuring through 6 decades of rough vacuum with precise accuracy.
- Housed in a laboratory-grade case consisting of vinyl clad metal on an extruded aluminum base ensuring maximum durability
- Comes with everything to measure vacuum: Display gauge, cables, power and 531 thermocouple sensor (other sensor options available)
- Pre-tested under actual vacuum against a NIST-standard
- Highly impact-resistant because of no moving parts requiring infrequent calibration
- Applications: laboratory, coating, metalizing, distillation, refrigeration, research
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
- Fraction Finder for Short-Path Distillation $4,000.00–$4,062.50
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751