NIST Calibration Certification Service
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
NIST Calibration Certification: DigiVac provides NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) testing and traceable certification.
When the term “ISO 9000 certification” is used in the context of calibration, that means certification to a national standard such as NIST is needed. In the U.S. this means, at a minimum, that a NIST Traceable Certificate is needed annually.
|Shipping Dimensions||11 x 4 x 10 in|
You may also like…
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$95.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$108.67
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
Calibration without Documentation$145.00
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
- Bullseye DASH | Portable Capacitance Manometer Power and Display $699.00
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge $489.25
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751