NIST Calibration Certification Service
Vacuum Gauge or Vacuum Controller NIST Calibration with traceable data, which ensures that vacuum measurement readings are accurate. NIST calibration is needed annually.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
NIST Calibration Certification Services
DigiVac provides NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) testing and traceable certification.
When the term “ISO 9000 certification” is used in the context of calibration, that means certification to a national standard such as NIST is needed. In the U.S. this means, at a minimum, that a NIST Traceable Certificate is needed annually.
If you don’t need documentation, you can use our standard calibration services. This service still calibrates gauges and controllers against a NIST standard, but no documentation is provided.
|Shipping Dimensions||11 x 4 x 10 in|
You may also like…
Agilent / Varian 531 Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | F0472301$111.93
Varian type 531 thermocouple vacuum gauge tube
- All metal, sturdy, structure
- Used in applications requiring higher levels of accuracy
- Range of 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
- 15% accuracy
- Electrically identical to Agilent 536 sensors
Hastings DV-6M Vacuum Sensor | Thermocouple Gauge Tube | 1/8″ NPT$98.70
This thermocouple vacuum gauge tube can measure pressure between 0.001 and 1 Torr (1 to 1000 mTorr).
- Measures in millitorr
- Absolute vacuum reference
- Millivolt output
Vacuum Instrument Calibration without Documentation Services$149.00
Controller or Gauge Calibration without Data (no documentation is provided)
DigiVac recommends yearly calibration of your vacuum gauge or controller.
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
- Fraction Finder for Short-Path Distillation $4,000.00–$4,062.50
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751