NW to 1/4″ Female NPT Stainless Adapter | NW16 & NW25 | Corrosive Resistant
Pick your size: NW16 to 1/4″ female NPT or NW25 to 1/4″ female NPT.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
NW to 1/4″ Female NPT Stainless Adapter | NW16 & NW25
These adapters are KF-25 to 1/4 in. NPT female pipe thread.
Common applications: Used to make connections between ISO-KF and 1/4 inch NPT-Male pipe.
Quick Flange Fittings: The ISO-KF flanges are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble. A circumferential clamp and centering ring form the vacuum seal between the connecting flanges. The centering ring contains a rubber elastomer o-ring.
Standard Sizes: The standard sizes for quick flange fittings are KF-10, KF-16, KF-25, KF-40, and KF-50 with flange sizes NW-10, NW-16, NW-25, NW-40, and NW-50, respectively.
Stainless Steel: Made of corrosive resistant stainless steel
- FRACTION FINDER | Real-Time Distillation Monitoring System $4,000.00
- Bullseye DASH | Portable Capacitance Manometer Power and Display $699.00
- Bullseye Precision Gauge -531 | included upgraded Agilent 531 Sensor $570.76
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751