Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
You may also like…
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$24.05
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751