Replacement Coalescing Filter (Oil Mist Eliminator) | Part No. GL915R
DigiVac recommends replacing your coalescing filter every 6 months. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems. This oil mist eliminator is used to trap hydrocarbons in pump exhaust.
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator traps the hydrocarbons in this exhaust.
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
This filter is included in the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B exhaust kits.
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
You may also like…
Replacement Charcoal Filter | Part No. AC-10S$18.50
DigiVac recommends replacing your charcoal filter every 30 days. A suitable filter replacement for the FK101B, FK401B and FK241B two stage exhaust systems.
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with an Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Vacuum Gauge | The Ruggedized Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $1,187.44
- Wireless Vacuum Gauge | The Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth $799.00
- Bullseye Micron Gauge HVAC kit $489.25
- Laboratory Grade Vacuum Controller | Model 200 From: $509.66
Address: 105 Church Street, Unit B, Matawan, NJ, 07747