Pfeiffer HiCube 30 | Turbo pumping station
High cube 30 pumping station | PM S70 100 00 | PM025015 AT
HiCube 30 Eco, DN 40 ISO-KF, MVP 015-2
- Compact high performance pumping station for all high and ultrahigh vacuum applications
- Plug and play solution with HiPace 30 turbopump and multistage diaphragm pump MVP 015-2
- Intermittent mode adapts the pumping station to the process conditions and saves up to 90% energy
- Easy integration of pressure gauges from the accessories
- Pn: PM S70 100 00
Comes with full Pfeiffer Vacuum warranty. Pfeiffer Vacuum HiCube 30 Eco/MVP 015-2 Turbo pumping station DN 40 ISO-KF 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Pfeiffer Hicube 30 Eco Turbo Pumping Station, Includes HiPace 30 Turbo Pump DN 40 ISO-KF, MVP 015-2 Diaphragm Vacuum Pump And DCU 002 Control Unit, PMS7010000 / PM 025 015 AT
Pfeiffer HiCube 30 Eco Overview:
The Pfeiffer Vacuum HiCube30 Eco Turbo Pumping Station is the truly portable and bench top pumping unit for many of the High Vacuum Applications.
- The Hicube 30 Eco Station has a modern design with the latest turbo pump and electronics technology.
- The combination of a turbopump from the HiPace series and a backing pump designed for the user’s specific application needs. We offer you the HiCube in Pro and Classic versions; available with dry compressing or oil-sealed backing pump and an ultimate pressure of 10-8 Torr
- The HiCube Eco turbo pumping station is distinguished by its modular construction. Thanks to the many possibilities of combining different turbopumps and backing pumps, the HiCube Eco can be configured to meet the requirements of all applications in high and ultra-high vacuums. In addition, all HiCube Eco pumping stations feature connectivity for digital pressure sensors.
- All HiCube Eco turbo pumping stations are fitted with particularly energy-efficient backing pumps that have a DC drive. The turbopump and the backing pump form a single unit in the pumping station. If there is no gas load in the vacuum, the pumping station automatically reduces the backing pump output. This results in maximum energy savings.