Pfeiffer HiScroll 18 pump | PD S30 010
Scroll Vacuum Pump KF25 Inlet, 100-240 VAC, 10.65 CFM
Extremely Quiet and efficient Scroll pump. A dry roughing pump.
Pfeiffer HiScroll 18 Pump Std, WITH Pressure Sensor, Inlet KF25 (100-240 VAC). Pfeiffer P/N: PD S30 010. Scroll pump 10.6 CFM with gas ballast
- Pn: PD S30 010
- No hydrocarbons: Completely dry & oil-free Scroll vacuum pump
- Low noise level, minimal vibrations and compact design, ideal also for use in laboratories
- Safe operation due to the installed non-return valve and hermetically sealed pumping system
- Low operating costs thanks to the highest quality, short maintenance times and long maintenance intervals
- Power as required: Stable pumping speed and short cycle times
- Sustainable: 15% higher efficiency of the drive system, reduced heat generation and minimum cooling requirements
- Industry 4.0 compatible: Operation with other intelligent products, such as turbopumps via RS-485
- Simple logistics: Pfeiffer HiScroll 18 pumps are suitable for all voltages worldwide
Please note: cable has to be ordered as accessory separately
Lowest Noise Emission on the Market: The pumps are also characterized by their very compact design and extremely quiet and low-vibration operation. Therefore, they are ideal for use in quiet working environments, for example on mass spectrometers, research & development institutes or leak detection systems.
Intelligent Control: The Pfeiffer HiScroll dry scroll vacuum pumps can be easily connected to other Pfeiffer Vacuum products (such as turbopumps or display and control units) as well as to a higher-level external controller, via RS-485 or ProfiNet. The interface enables RPM regulation, situation-specific control of the fan and monitoring of the pump performance. This helps to minimize wear and noise emissions, and ensures longer maintenance intervals.
High Safety at Lower Costs: The integrated two-stage gas ballast and safety valve ensure process-specific and safe operation. The proven quality of Pfeiffer Vacuum components guarantees the long lifetime. Easy maintenance of the pumps enables short service times and the efficient motor helps to reduce electricity costs.
***Note: The final pressure is usually achieved after a certain running time. The run-in process can be accelerated by using a gas ballast and/or nitrogen. Tested base pressure during the quality control prior to delivery, according to ISO 21360. Quality control has been performed with a measurement instrument that is independent of the type of gas.