StrataVac Vacuum Controller | Industrial Millitorr Throttle Controller
The StrataVac Throttle Vacuum Controller Bundle comes with a Plunger-type throttle valve which works by throttling the pressure between the vacuum pump and the process in order to control the vacuum level.
Measurement Range: 1 millitorr to 760 Torr
Accuracy Range with Agilent 536 Sensor: .001 Torr to 6 Torr
Control Range: 0.01 Torr to 6 Torr
- StrataVac controller
- 536 KF25 sensor and sensor card | The 536 KF25 Vacuum Sensor by Agilent is welded 304 stainless steel with an additional baffle that greatly extends the tube life when exposed to condensable gases in demanding applications (this sensor is available in KF16 and NPT vacuum interfaces as well)
- Plunger valve and valve card
- Vacuum fittings for Valve (KF25 to .05 NPT adapter, KF25 aluminum wingnut, KF25 aluminum centering ring
- Wi-Fi (also available without Wi-Fi)
- Fast acting throttle valve with precise control
- Measure process in the .001 to 760 Torr range for industrial applications
- Extends life of pump by enabling pump to run closer to its base pressure
- Vacuum Ovens
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Bagging/Composites
- Rotary Evaporation
- Laboratory and R&D
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense
vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or
millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum