Ultra-Cold Shipping Cube | Medical-Grade Reusable 20L -70C Vacuum Insulated
The Ai -70°C ultra-cold shipping cube is reusable and can be used to safely ship products with unique temperature constraints . No liquid coolant used; Vacuum Insulated Panel (VIP) solid insulation maintains the integrity of your products within their desired temperature environment. These cubes are ideal for reducing shipping costs or for circumstances in which unexpected delays may occur.
Need to transfer Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines safely from storage to a vaccination site? These medical grade ultra-cold shipping cube could be the answer. Can fit up to 5 Pfizer vaccine cryogenic boxes and hold temperature for up to 72 hours. Purchase more dry ice locally or purchase an easy to make dry ice maker from us and make your own dry ice on demand.
These medical grade shipping cubes can also be converted with optional parts for storage of Moderna vaccines -25C or Vaccine or serum refrigeration 8C. Contact us for this option.
Dry ice is required and NOT included.
- Great for -70°C deep frozen shipping of Covid-19 vaccines. 20L model fits five Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine cryo boxes
- Holds temperature for duration of 72 hours
- Reusable and recyclable
- State-of-the-art Vacuum Insulated Panel (VIP, Micro-Cellular Polyurethane) insulation. VIP has a 0.004 w/m.K thermal conductivity rate that is less than 20% of traditional polyurethane foam, they are widely used in ultra-low (ULT) freezers, deep frozen shipping containers, and the aerospace industries.
- No liquid coolant used
- Superior thermal protection in a convenient mid-size container
- Great for shipping of high-value commercial & clinical trial products, research & development shipments, as well as pharmaceutical supplies
- Year-round performance in extreme temperatures
- Simplified ordering and inventory management
- Cost-effective for single-use shipments
- Interchangeable components (optional) convert cubes easily into -25°C or 2-8°C storage
- Great for projects requiring quick off the shelf solution for domestic expedited shipments or international shipments to both developed and undeveloped countries