StrataVac 2-point Vacuum System Controller | Bellows Throttle Control Bundle | Measures 2 points on your vacuum system to monitor and control the pressure of the system.
- StrataVac 2-point Vacuum System Controller using Bellows Throttle Vacuum Control—Comes with a Bellow-type throttle valve which works by throttling the pressure between the vacuum pump and the process to control the vacuum level or to isolate the vacuum pump | Enables vacuum pressure control using a solenoid valve for throttling pump suction
- Control Range: 10 millitorr to 6 Torr
- Measurement Range: 1 millitorr (.001 Torr) to 760 Torr
- Range with accuracy: 10 millitorr to 6 Torr
- Benefits of Bellows Throttle Control: With the KF25 1″ orifice you get better and faster throughput | ideal for processing high volumes | Extends life of pump by enabling pump to run closer to it’s base pressure
- If you need a faster acting valve with better control, then you may want the STRATAVAC Throttle Control with a plunger type valve
- Throttle Vacuum Control—Regulate the vacuum level between the vacuum pump and the chamber or process. It creates a pressure drop between the two, thereby allowing the process to operate at a set pressure while the pumps’ pressure varies based on loading. Helps prolong the life of your vacuum pump!
- Calibrated—Every STRATAVAC is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard (NIST certification with documentation is an available option)
- Distillation Vacuum Controller Applications— R&D: Vacuum Ovens, Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Bagging or Composites
- Botanical Processing: Rotary Evaporation, Short Path Distillation (2 Head Kit), Extractions
- Use Case Example— To maintain specific pressure levels in a vacuum oven at about 2 Torr to avoid removing target terpenes and only removing water
In this STRATAVAC Bundle You Get:
- StrataVac controller with lab pole mounting bracket
- (2) 536 KF25 sensor (KF25 sensor comes with an additional baffle that greatly extends the sensor life) and sensor driver card
- High flow KF25 bellows valve and valve driver card
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum
StrataVac Software: Connect to StrataCapture software by USB port on StrataVac to your laptop.
- WiFi connected data can be used on any browser by connecting to vacuumnetwork.org to display, graph and log vacuum data
- Watch this video of DigiVac’s CEO, Tim Collins, demonstrating how vacuumnetwork.org and StrataCapture (StrataVac’s companion software)