StrataVac Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller | Configurable to 3 Sensors
The StrataVac Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller | Can control multiple gauges at one time | Accepts
different inputs based on driver board and sensor election
- Can be configured with multiple expansion boards to measure and/or control up to 3 sensors at one time | Pirani | Capacitance Manometer | Thermocouple
- Can control vacuum from 10mT – 760T using a bleed or throttle valve
- Combine 2 capacitance manometers into one reading to expand the range for direct measurement up to 4 decades
- With WiFi option | Can be used to view graph and plot historical data with VacuumNetwork.org, and as a vacuum transmitter to cloud-based services
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Highly Configurable Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller | Combine Readings Of Up To 3 Gauges
- Multi-Gauge Vacuum Controller —Can be configured with multiple expansion boards to measure and/or control up to 3 sensors at one time | Pirani | Capacitance Manometer | Thermocouple
- Modular—Can be configured with up to 4 expansion boards to control multiple gauges at one time | Accepts different inputs based on driver board and sensor election | USB standard for Data logging. Possible different outputs including: analog recorder, Ethernet, SPDT relays and VLC (contact us for customization)
- Versatile Sensor Options and Vacuum Range: Isolated Piezo with 775i sensor (1 Torr to 775 Torr), Thermocouple Choose Agilent 531 or 536 with integral baffle (1 millitorr to 760 Torr), capacitance manometer in either 1 Torr, 10 Torr, and 1000 Torr , Cold Cathode/Pirani Gauge (CCPG) [7.6 x 10-10 to 760 Torr (1 x 10-9 to 1000 mbar)]
- Need another CM range? contact us for lead time and pricing
- Wide Range Accuracy—Configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of Torr, mbar, or kilopascal
- PID Control: easy user interface that utilizes DigiVac customized DV Cup software platform
- Calibrated—Every STRATAVAC is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard
- Applications—Transfer Standard for calibrating other vacuum instruments, main reference gauge, research, and in-house standard
Streamline your vacuum process set-up with STRATAVAC!
The DigiVac STRATAVAC is a digital vacuum control instrument highly configurable and capable of driving multiple types of sensors (active, passive, and capacitance manometers).
- Application Versatility: The DigiVac StrataVac Product Line has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down.
- Modular Customization: It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
- Use Case: simply populate it with 2 passive driver cards and 2 chambers can easily be monitored from one device.
- Data Logging: the StrataVac has a USB input that allows hardwired digital communication that can be used for logging or control.
- Vast Sensor Compatibility: One of the great values of the StrataVac is it’s extensive sensor compatibility. It works with most active gauges sold on the market today including Inficon, MKS and Pfeifffer cold cathode and Pirani gauges.
- Already have transducers in your lab? No problem, we can configure a StrataVac with a cable to power your transducer, display measurements, and/or control with the addition of valves. Contact Us and one of our engineers can work with you to customize the best set-up for your application.
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum
|Power:||100-240VAC 50/60 Hz CE Rated|
|Vacuum Interface:||1/8” Male NPT or KF/NW|
|Sensor:||Dependent on sensor(s) installed|
|Range:||Dependent on sensor(s) installed|
|Units:||Order as: Torr, mbar, kPa|
|Mount||1/8 DIN or Bench Top|
|Display||0.38 inch high 6 digit red LED|
|Dimensions||1.7”H x 3.52”W x 5.35” Deep|
|Controls||7 amp, 250 Volt (If applicable)|
|Telemetry Options||USB standard, Ethernet an option if you contact us|
Optional VLC / Upstream Vacuum Control:controls vacuum level at a particular set-point between 30 milliTorr and 2000 milliTorr. With addition of Valve option: This vacuum level controller works on the principal of regulating the bleed of a vacuum vessel to atmosphere much like the way many freeze dryers do. This option also has PID variables to enable the user to adjust the nature of the control. Valves purchased separately.
|Shipping Dimensions||11 x 10 x 10 in|
Torr, mbar, kPa
5E-9 -1000 Torr
|Range with Accuracy||
5E-4 – 1000 Torr
You may also like…
Model 215V | Vacuum Process Controller$674.05
The Model 215V is a highly useful vacuum process controller with integrated fail-safe set points, analog out and RS232
- Range: .001 Torr to 760 Torr
- 2 control relays (set-points), type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs
- CE compliant
Model 215H Vacuum Controller with Hastings DV-6M sensor | Controls, Transmits and Alerts$675.05
This highly useful vacuum instrument measures vacuum from 1 – 1999 microns. Includes relay controls and analog output for easy integration into systems.
- This device comes calibrated against a NIST standard to a Hastings DV-6M sensor
- 2 control relays, type C rated at 7A and 250V
- 5V analog output and RS232 vacuum indication which enables integration to a wide variety of systems.
- Includes fail-safe controls that automatically default to atmospheric pressure if power or gauge failure occurs – a must have for interlock or load lock applications
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751