StrataVac SmartSENS Vacuum Gauge | 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr
StrataVac SmartSENS Vacuum Gauge pairs the StrataVac gauge controller with the DPP Quantum sensor with combined pirani & piezo technology to deliver an ultra wide vacuum measurement range | 7.5 x 10 -6 to 1000 Torr. Also making it a highly cost effective high vacuum measurement vacuum gauge. Need vacuum control too? The StrataVac is modular and can be upgraded to include vacuum control.
DPP Quantum Gauge by Digivac | Wide Range Vacuum Sensor
- The Digivac DPP Quantum Gauge is an ultra wide range vacuum sensor that combines the novel Quantum pirani with piezo technology to deliver a measurement range of 7.5 x 10 -6 Torr to 1000 Torr.
- Patent-pending Quantum Pirani that extends the measurable vacuum range by up to 3 decades combined with trusted rough vacuum piezo technology delivers a range of 9 decades. All at an attractive price point.
- Ideal for Clean Processes: 1000 Torr down to 10-6 Torr with no ion gauge required. Includes integrated baffle to protect and extend life of sensor
- The Quantum DPP is electrical equivalent to the Pfeiffer PKR 251 comes standard with KF16 flange. Can easily be adapted to KF25.
Stable Zero Point Drift Compensation
The DPP transducer uses an innovative proprietary approach to active temperature compensation and calibration that provides an ultra-stable zero-point. This technology not only enables a reliable, wide dynamic range – it also eliminates the need for frequent user re-zeroing due to zero-point drift commonly known from legacy Pirani and convection gauges. The active temperature compensation also compensates for measurement signal errors introduced by fluctuations in the ambient temperature.
StrataVac SmartSENS High Vacuum Gauge Applications:
- Mass spectrometers
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Furnace heat treatment
- PVD coating of glass, optics, tools, etc.
- Refrigeration service and manufacturing
- Semiconductor processing
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum