The TracVac vacuum pressure gauge provides a progressive Bright LED display to alert you to vacuum pressure trends. It is your partner in keeping your vacuum process within an accurate range.
- Range: Provides millitorr or micron unit readings [Range 1-760,000 microns] includes Agilent 531 Sensor
- Indicates trending data: visually illustrates vacuum pressure rate of change over decade range
- Applications: laboratory, distillation, good visual go or no-go process vacuum gauge, research
Keep It Between The Lines with the TracVac Vacuum Pressure Gauge
- Visually illustrates vacuum pressure rate of change
- Enables quick determination of whether the pressure is increasing or decreasing
- Clear indication of vacuum decade range
- Know at a glance if vacuum process is where it needs to be
- Precise accuracy you can rely on +/- .1-2000 microns
- Calibrated against a NIST standard under real vacuum. Optional: NIST documentation and certification is available
- Provides a visual cue to tell how vacuum pressure is tracking
- Cylon set-points gives instant visual feedback once a set-point is reached by waving an LED bar below current reading
Rely on the TracVac Vacuum Pressure Gauge to track your vacuum level trends!
Looking for an exact digital readout? Try the Model 200