Vacuum Grease for Leak Free Connections
Vacuum Grease is ideal for lightly moistening the viton on the centering ring of KF fittings to aid in making leak free connections.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Vacuum grease is a lubricant with low volatility and is used for applications in low pressure environments. The use of Vacuum Grease is important to maintaining a proper seal for KF fittings.
Lubricants with higher volatility would evaporate.
This causes two problems:
- They would not be present to provide moisture between your vacuum fittings.
- They would make lowering the pressure below their vapor pressure difficult.
|Shipping Dimensions||6 x 4 x 4 in|
- Bluetooth Bullseye DASH | Portable Bluetooth Capacitance Manometer Gauge $699.00
- Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation $4,000.00–$5,250.00
- DINAMO | Solvent Recovery Control Bundle | Get More Flow with Dinamo $4,013.13
- DigiVac Model 200 5V-5T | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge $561.86
- Concerto | Vacuum & Pressure Controller | Multiple Rotary Evaporator Controller (Up to 4) $5,450.00
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751