Vacuum Grease for Leak Free Connections
Vacuum Grease is ideal for lightly moistening the viton on the centering ring of KF fittings to aid in making leak free connections.
- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
Vacuum grease is a lubricant with low volatility and is used for applications in low pressure environments. The use of Vacuum Grease is important to maintaining a proper seal for KF fittings.
Lubricants with higher volatility would evaporate.
This causes two problems:
- They would not be present to provide moisture between your vacuum fittings.
- They would make lowering the pressure below their vapor pressure difficult.
- Bullseye Precision Gauge with Agilent 531 Sensor $543.58
- Waterproof Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Rugged and Waterproof Vacuum Gauge $1,187.44
- Bullseye Precision Gauge® with Bluetooth | Wireless Vacuum Gauge $799.00
- Bullseye HVAC Gauge | Portable Micron Vacuum Gauge $489.25
- Model 200 | Wide-Range Laboratory Grade Vacuum Gauge From: $509.66
Address: 1020 Campus Dr. West, Morganville, NJ 07751