StrataVac Cold Cathode/Pirani Bundle | Wide Range Vacuum Gauge
DigiVac’s StrataVac Ultra High Vacuum Gauge bundle comes with a cold cathode/pirani combination sensor. This StrataVac is ideal for vacuum processes operating across a wide range. This particular bundle measures from rough up to ultra high vacuum with high accuracy.
Measurement Range: 7.6 x 10-10 to 760 Torr (1 x 10-9 to 1000 mbar)
Accuracy Range: 7.6 x 10-10 to 10-3 Torr (1 x 10-9 to 1000 mbar) ±30%
- StrataVac Controller
- Cold cathode/pirani combination sensor
- Long lifetime in harsh environments
- Low magnetic stray field
- Zero maintenance – pressure gauge has replaceable insert
- Reliable fast ignition
- Corrosion proof feed-through
- PID control when paired with valves
- Base pressure monitoring and control: from atmosphere to high vacuum in evaporation and sputter coating application
- General vacuum measurement: industrial furnaces, architectural glass, semiconductor, refrigeration and air conditioning
- Analytical and R&D: mass spectrometry, electron microscopes, medical ophthalmic, optical and high energy physics
Combines two sensor systems into one small device to reliably measure from atmosphere to 7.6 x 10-10 torr (1 x 10-9 mbar) on a single port. Cold cathode and Pirani combination option provides seamless transition, reliability, practicality and flexibility across wide ranging applications. A unique interchangeable dual chamber sensor unit avoids cleaning cycles and reduces maintenance making it a robust and economical vacuum gauge.
The DigiVac StrataVac has many applications from simple passive sensor monitoring to combining multiple sensors in order to create a wide range calibration standard that controls vacuum pump down. It uses a modular building block approach to build the most efficient configuration to achieve a task.
Every StrataVac is calibrated and pretested under actual vacuum against a NIST standard. Need the documentation? Add it to your cart!
VERSATILITY WITHIN YOUR REACH
It can be configured with sensors based on the accuracy and range required to sense vacuum and display the pressure reading in user selectable units of: Torr, mbar, kilopascal or millitorr. The DigiVac StrataVac 2018 can be panel mounted or sit on a bench top. It has an extensive support matrix that includes most capacitance manometers and active and passive gauges available from Lesker, Agilent, Inficon, MKS and Setra.
Its 4 Main Operational Uses Are:
- Display Controller: for 1-3 active and passive vacuum and pressure gauges
- Vacuum Controller: capable of maintaining vacuum by either throttling a vacuum pump or bleeding air into a vessel
- Relay Controller: capable of turning on/off valves and other gauges based on vacuum level
- Internet Telemetry Device: capable of both monitoring and alerting users
3 Simple Steps for Vacuum Process Set-up with STRATAVAC:
- Plumb the vacuum gauge(s) and valve into your vessel
- Connect the sensor, power, and I/O cables into STRATAVAC
- Measure and control vacuum